Saturday, October 26, 2013

Untangle Me By: Chelle Bliss *****



I, myself, was very intrigued by this book. My main reason was because I met my husband online J

I wanted to see if Kayden and Sophia’s relationship would be more than they wanted it to be and to find out if it would last for the two of them.


Kayden is sweet, loving, and an overall amazing guy. He was so gentle towards Sophia. I loved him. Not to mention just his presence seems to turn women into a babbling mess. He’s very very romantic, every woman dreams of a man like Kayden. Someone who will take care of you pampers you, and even cook for you.


Sophia was one of the nicest and sweetest girls. She had such a big heart. I absolutely loved and adored how Kayden helped her to get over her insecurities. He helped to make her feel better and feel loved. She was also really thoughtful. I was loving every minute of their relationship. How they were getting to know each other and falling for one another. It was beautiful.


 It absolutely broke my heart in two when they would have to go their separate ways because I know that it meant so much to them to get to see one another. They were falling in love with one another. I cried a lot in this book because I just wanted the two of them to get to see each other all the time and not have to worry about how long they had together. It was so very sweet how Sophia started sending Kayden packages to show him that she missed and loved him. Each one held something just as amazing as the last. It was beautiful.


Don’t get me wrong this story is by far from being a perfect fairy tale. Life throws them so many crazy curve balls. They have to fight for their relationship and do everything to keep each other strong and together. It’s one of the most amazing stories because it happens every day. People meeting online and people trying to survive a long distance relationship. It was real.


The ending was just how I hoped it would be. I loved it and was so happy that the two amazing characters go the ending they so well deserved.


This book was written by one of the most amazing authors. She has been wonderful to talk to and get to know. Here is my interview with Chelle!


                                    ~AUTHOR INTERVIEW~
1.Have you ever met anyone online?

Yes and I’ll leave it at that. People need to be careful when talking to someone online. Always check the person out and hopefully you have friends in common like Kayden and Sophia did to help keep you safe.

2.Do you have a muse for Kayden?

Kayden is a lot like the man in my life. I see parts of him every time I read parts of my book and as I was writing. He’s definitely my muse for the more erotic moments in the book.

3.What inspired you to become a writer?

I thought I had a great story and I wanted to share it with the world. I didn’t know if I’d be able to do it, but with the help of great beta readers and my editor I was able to finish the book and hopefully readers enjoy the story.

4.Did any life experiences give you the inspiration for this book?

My life has been a whirlwind and filled with all types of experiences. I use stories from friends when developing certain scenes in my books and you never know who will end up in future books.

5.Would you ever consider doing any of the things in your book, for example the bondage or sex in the car?

Would I? ;) Who says I haven’t? Scenes must be tested for quality assurance. :D

6.Whose some of your favorite authors?

That’s such a hard question to answer. I have so many authors I love to read. My top three would be Kele Moon, Cj Roberts, and Maya Banks. There are so many more, but at the moment those three come to mind first.

7.What's your favorite book?

Captive in the Dark by Cj Robert, oh but then there’s Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas. Don’t make me choose.

8. I read you are going to write a book about Kayden's past, Will you be writing more of Kayden & Sophias story as well?

Yes. I am writing Kayden’s history currently and hope to have it released before the end of 2013. Suzy’s story will be next and Kayden and Sophia will play a role in the story and it will take place about a year or so after Untangle Me. After that I am hoping people still want to know what happens to Sophia and Kayden, if they do I WILL write it.

9.Sometimes authors take out scenes or change them. Is there a major scene you did this with?

My first draft was only about 80 pages and then I rewrote the ENTIRE thing. The book evolved and changed through the rewrites. The essence of the story is still the same, but it’s totally different, better, than the original version.

10. Can you relate to any of the characters in your book?

I relate to Sophia. I’m nerdy, but I do have a naughty side. I wanted a guy to bring that out in me like Kayden did to Sophia. I’ve found what I looked a lifetime for. I swear a hell of a lot more than Sophia, but I think I’m a nerdy good girl at heart.








No comments:

Post a Comment