Sunday, October 13, 2013

Take Me Out By: Danielle A. Elwood *****

Take Me Out By: Danielle A Elwood *****


Such a sweet, romantic and passionate book. I really enjoyed reading this one. It has everything you want in a book, love, romance, family, and even has a lot of tests for the characters to deal with.

Charlotte is sassy and strong and a remarkable person. Just a girl trying to get through college with no challenges until she goes to a baseball game and meets the wonderful Bentley. He is simply amazing. He's a bad boy, caring, and sweet, smart and even successful all in one. What more could you ask for in a guy? He will snag your heart as soon as you start reading about him. He most definitely sets the scale very high as soon as the book begins. I was in love with his grand gesture during the baseball game to get Charlottes attention. I know you will too :)

"Charlotte, I think I'm falling in love with you. I mean, I have never been in love before, but this feeling I have for you is intense. It is... you are everything to me..I think about you all day and night. When I am not with you, I want to be. I want you as a constant in my life."

I highly recommend this book if you love a good romance

*Arc from author for a honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment