Tuesday, October 22, 2013

~Review~ Yearning Absolution by: Rachael Orman ****



This is Book 2 in the series! If you haven't read it you need to read Yearning Devotion first :)

Let me say if you haven’t discovered this series then you are missing out. It is definitely one of the most unique and heartwarming series I’ve read.

Gwen is such an amazing woman. She’s strong and stands her ground. I was so happy that the book starts off in a good way. Her, McKayla, and Cole’s relationship is working and everyone is getting along. You will start to feel for Gwen though, she is trying so hard to balance her new job along with both of her relationships.



                                                           

I have to add this in here because I can’t help myself. I LOVE Cole and I mean love him. I was so touched that he was doing everything in his power to protect both McKayla and Gwen. He is always sweet, caring, loving and so very romantic. He’s wonderful. He also won my heart because he accepts Gwen as she is. He doesn’t try to change her or make her feel anyless loved. He’s very gentle with Gwen which I adore.















Through the whole book you are on edge. I know I was. Because you are wondering all the time when the brother is going to strike and hurt Gwen again. He’s always in the back of your head.

My heart broke for Gwen when McKayla left her because she really was trying so hard to make the relationship work. Then her and Cole get the most amazing news. I was so happy for them and thrilled. I just hoped that nothing went wrong. But of course it did. My heart was completely ripped out of my chest at this part in the book. My heart was broken and I couldn’t help but cry for Gwen and Cole. It literally killed me. Needless to say I was happy that the brother got what was coming to him and that Cole was the one who gave it to him. I did not like the brothers at ALL.





I felt my whole heart shatter through the loss they were going through as well as Gwen not being able to remember anyone. I was so glad she finally got her memory back because it was killing me that she didn’t know the two loves in her life.



The ending was AMAZING. I was so happy to see this wonderful book end so great. I had such a big smile on my face because it ended perfectly. You couldn’t have asked for any better. J





*ARC received from author for a honest review

Follow Rachael Orman :) She's a great author.
https://www.goodreads.com/RachaelOrman


Amazon Order links for both books:
http://www.amazon.com/Yearning-Devotion-ebook/dp/B00E6ITXW8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382464222&sr=8-1&keywords=yearning+devotion
http://www.amazon.com/Yearning-Absolution-Series-Volume/dp/1492957267/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382464247&sr=8-1&keywords=yearning+absolution

No comments:

Post a Comment