Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cherish Me by Jennifer Culbreth *****



I have to start off by saying that I really enjoyed reading Protect Me, but after reading Cherish Me,well I am in LOVE with this book. It was such an amazing book. I loved that even though we are learning more about Judy and Jace, we also get a look into what is going on with Ryan and Abbi.

Judy is so spunky and funny. I love her personality and how she can always bring a smile to your face. She’s one of the sweetest girls. 

Jace is just well, I am officially in Love with him.  He’s dominant, loving, and just overall one of the most amazing and remarkable men. He takes such wonderful care of Judy and looks out for everyone close to him. I mean I thought I was crazy over Ryan, but after discoverying how great Jace is, I am officially HOOKED. Again I’ll say I LOVE Jace.

This book was wonderful. You will experience so many emotions throughout it that you heart doesn’t know if it wants to break or flutter. I was happy one minute and then I’d be bawling. Yes I cried. Some parts of the book broke my heart. It was amazing. I love a book that can make you feel everything deep inside of you.

Everything that Ashley goes through in this book will break your heart. I felt so bad for her and I am hoping and crossing my fingers that she will have a book next. That way she gets the happily ever after she deserves. I loved and adored everything that Jace did for Judy, like getting her brother home to her.

Your heart will instantly love Judy as well. I loved the baby reveal party that she throws for Abby and how much she loves Abbi’s baby and it still in her belly. Its such a sweet thing.

My heart broke for Judy over Alexis. Everything that poor Alexis went through was so awful and I hated that things didn’t turn out the way I was hoping for her. I literally bawled like a baby over what happened to her. It was very emotional.


As the end of the book is near you’ll find yourself anxiously awaiting to see how everything unfolds. Its really suspensful. I was worried through the whole end of the book. It drove me crazy.

Be prepared to love Jace MORE by the end of this book. I don’t want to give to much away, but I will say that he will be imprinted into your heart. The way he loves kids and gets attached to one certain one. It will touch your heart. I absolutely adore the warm family feel that all the guys in these books have towards one another. It’s amazing. The ending was special and touching and I loved it. Even though you will be thrown for a loop after EVERYTHING. It is one of those endings you are thrilled with then all of a sudden you are like O NO WHAT NOW.  



No comments:

Post a Comment