Monday, October 28, 2013

Dead Radiance By: T.G. Ayer ****


This book was very interesting and mysterious. I loved it. I couldn’t put it down once I started it because I was drawn into the storyline. I instantly wanted to know more and learn what was going on. It’s a very mystical book.

I felt so bad for Bryn because of everything that she was going through. To finally make a true friend and loose them was absolutely sad. Not to mention the fact that with everything she blamed herself as well as the rest of the town.



I was instantly drawn to Aidan. He was interesting and mysterious and you just wanted to know more about him. Especially what his interest in Bryn was.  I found myself hoping through the whole book that he would protect Bryn and that there connection would out last all of the bad things life was throwing their way. You find yourself reading just so you can learn all there is to know about the legends that Bryn knows of. Even when you think you have it all figured out you don’t.













As soon as Bryn found Aidan’s journal and began reading. My interests were peaked even more. Especially when she finds the picture of the Valkyrie. It was just mind blowing to me each little piece of the story because once all the pieces have fallen into place you are left speechless.


My heart absolutely broke for Bryn when Aidan left her. I don’t think I could’ve been any more disappointed in him. I just kept thinking to myself please let him come back.

I cried my heart out for Bryn on her first retrieval. It was just heart wrenching and hurt me just as much as it hurt her. I felt beyond saddened during this part of the book. The only thing that made it better was once she got back to Asgard.

The ending of the book was not what I expected. It absolutely KILLED me. I was so mad and heartbroken. It was just wrong. I was really emotional about the ending because after everything that Bryn and Aidan endured to stay together and keep Aidan alive, it just wasn’t enough in the end. The ending definitely left me wanting to start the second book as soon as possible just to see what would happen next for the two of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment