Monday, October 7, 2013

Killing Sarai by: J.A. Redmerski *****






  If you want to read an amazingly good book then you NEED to read this one. It is by far one of the best books I have read this year. It is inspirational and raw and I couldn't put it down. I finished it in a day, I just couldn't put it down. J.A. Redmerski is such an amazing author. I fell completely in love with this book and its characters. Sarai is a strong willed woman and I mean she gives you strength by reading her story and seeing how brave that she is even though she is scared and terrified that her actions might not turn out the way she is hoping for. Then there is Victor. Who even though frustrated me to death in the beginning of the book, I fell completely in LOVE with. He was so much more than just some trained killer and she knew it, she saw it in him before he did. He turns out to be her protector which I LOVED. He was gorgeous, strong, and has an amazing heart whether he realizes it or not. The fact that he sacrifices everything to protect Sarai no matter what touched me. There story is well worth reading. This story is truly inspirational. If I could give it more stars I totally would. 

“I am discipline. Sarai is rage. I am aware of my choices at all times. Sarai’s choices are more aware of her, lying in wait to decide for her based on the severity of her mood with no intention in leaving her any conscious control over it.” – Victor Faust in Killing Sarai

“…if she presses me further with those soft lips and sad, vulnerable eyes I’ll succumb to the moment and either fuck her or kill her.” – Victor Faust in Killing Sarai

“I don’t think that this thing between us is love, or even lust. It’s something else, something powerful and unmistakable that neither of us have been able to ignore. But it doesn’t have a face.” – Sarai Cohen in Killing Sarai

“We sit in stillness, both looking out ahead, both married to our thoughts. I wonder if hers are about me. I can’t help but for mine to be about her.” – Victor Faust in Killing Sarai



J.A. Redmerski Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/J.A.Redmerski

Link to Killing Sarai: http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Sarai-Company-Killers-ebook/dp/B00DH5FT4M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381194105&sr=8-1&keywords=killing+sarai

No comments:

Post a Comment