Friday, August 8, 2014

Irrevocable by Skye Callahan ~Review~ *****




SYNOPSIS
Sometimes when you can’t go back, the only way out is to descend into the darkness.
my Captor
When I woke in that place, I just wanted to survive. But survival came at a cost, for which they demanded my will and body.
         my Master
With pain came acceptance. Fully-dependent on the man who claimed me, I learned to appreciate what I had-life and relative safety.
                   my Protector
I watched him spill blood and tend my injuries. With betrayal came a revelation.
The only way out was to bring them all down or die trying.


BUY LINKS
Amazon
B&N

SIGNED PAPERBACKS


Irrevocable is dark, exciting, suspenseful, and just overall everything I could have possibly hoped for in a book. It absolutely blew me away and all I can say is WOW! Skye Callahan did an exceptional and amazing job with this book and it has easily became one of my favorite books and I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone that loves to read and get caught up in a brilliant story.

When the book begins you will automatically be draw in and never want to put it down because you automatically want to know what in the world is going on and what will happen to the girl in the book. Silver was a surprising and incredible young woman. My heart went out to her and the other girls through the whole book. I hoped and hoped that she would be able to get through all of the horrible things that were happening to her and someone would save her from it. She was a courageous and just so wonderful. I couldn’t believe what was happening to her, but no matter what she never once let the men around her break her. She fought hard and never gave up hope that she was strong enough to make it through it.

Kirk was just OMG, I loved him. That’s all there is to it, even though he was in an awful place and doing things that I couldn’t even comprehend anyone doing, he still found a way into my heart and I couldn’t get enough of his character. Kirk is everything that you look for in a man. He’s strong, loving, dominant and even the darkness that has overtaken him makes him stand out more than any other could.  He was just PHENOMENAL!!

Kirk and Silver’s relationship is nothing like you would expect. The way he treats her at first is baffling. I didn’t know how I felt about it at, but the more I learned about their situation and what was going on the more intrigued and lost I became in the pages of the book. There was NEVER a dull moment and I NEVER once wanted to put the book down. I was infatuated with this book and it left me yearning for more. I can’t wait to see if Skye gives me more Kirk!!!

Irrevocable gets FIVE WONDERFUL Stars from me and I would totally give it more if I could.

teaser-4.png

AUTHOR BIO
I’ve been coming up with stories for as long as I can remember, and in elementary school I began writing them all down. Ghosts and vampires, have always been my favorite beings to write about. Maybe it was growing up with a grandma who always told me about how she’d always rush home to watch Dark Shadows, and growing up reading and watching anything paranormal that I could find.

My debut, Fractured Legacy (Paranormal Urban Fantasy novella), was released on October 22, 2013, and the sequel Beyond the Divide is currently in progress and expected to release in early 2014.

I am also taking a departure from the paranormal world with a BDSM Romance, Bound and Unbroken, which will also be released in early 2014. I go where my characters lead me, and Eric and Lena decided that I needed a definite break from the paranormal.

When I’m not spending time with the voices in my head, I work in business consulting and hang out with my husband and all of our furry family members.

Amazon Author page: http://amzn.to/1gVX96i
Facebook Page: http://on.fb.me/Hmwsrp
Twitter: http://bit.ly/HchK5M   or  @Skye_Callahan

No comments:

Post a Comment