Tuesday, August 5, 2014

~Author Spotlight~ Lucian Bane



My name is Lucian Bane, and I'm an Ineffable Dom. That just means, do yourself a favor and please don't try to fit me into categories. Complicated Dom, Intricate Dom, or Confounding Dom work too.
I don't want a woman I can break, or overpower, or exercise my dominance over. I want a woman I can come undone with. I want a woman I can jump off the cliff with into that abyss of holy hell, this is beyond me, beyond my control.
I think there are many men like myself, and I hope my writing will be a map for them. (A map for women as well, to let them know Doms like this exist.) I want to challenge them to go for the complete power exchange with a woman, but don't be a coward and not give the same that they demand or expect. Consider that when you give one hundred percent of yourself to a person, there is no more of you to give away. You now belong to them the way they belong to you.
Inner Doms need a master to train them. I once bowed to my Dom's reckless and tireless desires, but when I gained control, he bowed to my will. The transformation made me into what I am today. What many would call an Ineffable Dom. But its equal term in the Vanilla world, in my opinion, is a real man.


1.What has been the toughest criticism given to you as an author? 
Toughest criticism... has to be the mean ones that talk to you like you're stupid. That's my biggest weakness, maybe from my father, and it pushes my buttons. I have zero tolerance for assholes and the restraint I have to practice in those moments puts me in line for sainthood. 
Best criticism is the ones that help me see what is missing, I love the constructive criticisms the most because I'm always looking for how to improve myself.


2. Is anything in your book based on real life experiences or purely all imagination?
Most of the emotional and mental stuff comes from a real life experience that I've created fictional situations to show.

3. Can you tell us about your upcoming releases? If you have any. 
Approximately 3 weeks after the release of the final Dom Wars book, I'm going to be releasing a Paranormal Erotic Romance, working title RUIN. Yes, huge shift in genres, lol. But after reading Azure Boone and Kenra Daniels' Archangels Creed books,  http://www.amazon.com/ /dp/B00DYV1C5Y9 I'm really on fire to create something. My paranormal will involve a hero named Ruin, who is a Carnificem, which is a spiritual being in charge of judging and killing humans (not to be confused with the Grim Reaper who is the transporter of souls) Ruin wakes up on Earth in a naked human body with no memory of what, when, why, where, how. The only thing he seems instinctually know is that he's NOT supposed to be a human and that there's a serious emgergency he's there to see about. He just needs to figure out what that is. He immediately meets Isadore, (hereoine) a greek native american who is blind and soon, he realizes she's supposed to help him. Only he's not sure how, lol. So, it's going to be a very interesting book to write.

4. What do you like to do when you’re not writing?
When I'm not writing, I like to spend time with Tara doing ANYTHING at all

5. You have multiple personalities, describe some of them
Hmm. That's hard. I don't see myself as having mulitple personalities. I guess they all co-exist so closely, I can't tell them apart. I can be serious, goofy, seriously goofy, short tempered with assholes ummm. Passionate defender of truth, fairness, and innocent, to the best of my ability.

6. What made you decide to write your first book?
I wrote that first book feeling the need to teach the world what a good Dom looked like. Something I was NOT seeing in the current literature swirling around.

7. Do you have any strange writing habits?
Strange writing habits...umm. I like noise when I write?

8. If you could cast your characters in a Hollywood adaptation of your book, who would play what characters?
Jack Black would play Steve. Vin Diesel would play Preacher. I think...Brad Pitt maybe could play me, and Sandra Bullock could play Tara, lol.

 9. Who are the authors that inspire you?
Authors that inspire me. Well, I'm inspired by authors that write the unpopular truths that tend to hit parts in us that make us pause and truly morally evaluate ourselves as men and women, husbands and wives, fathers and mothers.


Amazon Links:

Dom Wars Round One:

Dom Wars Round Two:

Dom Wars Box Set of Round One andTwo:

Dom Wars Round Three:

Dom Wars Round Four:

Dom Wars Box Set Round 3 & 4

Dom Wars Round Five:

Barnes&Noble

B&NRound 1


B&N Round3  

B&NRound 4

B&N Round 5




Round 4

Round 5




Goodreads:

Twitter:
@Lucian_Bane

Facebook:

Google +
+Dom Wars
Community:
#Lucian Bane’s Dom Wars BDSM

Instagram:
Lucianbane

Pinterest:
Lucian Bane DOM Wars

Tumblr 

My Space

Website/Blog

Amazon Author Page











No comments:

Post a Comment