Sunday, January 19, 2014

Book Spotlight~ Crazy Maybe by A.D. Justice




Sometimes love isn’t enough. Sometimes it’s all you need.

Andi Stone is a strong, smart and independent woman, but that wasn't always the case. Andi never knew what a “normal” life was like. Having been raised in foster care from the age of six after the death of her parents, Andi became emancipated at 16 after an especially horrible incident forced her into a psychiatric hospital.

Luke Woods, the family black sheep and street-brawler, is determined to be a successful professional boxer despite his family’s protests. He needs Andi’s help to get there. The wedge between him and his family over his past relationship issues and career choices is not easily overcome. Luke must learn to face his past mistakes and learn to trust again.

Fireworks and passions quickly ignite between Andi and Luke in the midst of the chaos that surrounds and threatens them. She never revealed the secrets and lies from her past, but when she publicly inherits her family fortune, the living, breathing past comes back to torment her and threatens all that she holds dear. Can their love for another survive the blows that their pasts continue to rain down on them?










Also available in the iTunes store!






I am happily married to a wonderful man and we celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary this year.

We have two sons in college and we are so proud of them both!

I work full time as a manager but write as a means to escape into another world. I have loved books for as long as I can remember. That was a trait passed on to me by my Daddy. I remember spending many hours in book stores growing up.  I also enjoy horseback riding, reading, snorkeling (anything related to the ocean, really), hiking, and spending time with my family.

I hope you enjoy the stories and will go on these journeys with me!

Thanks for reading!


FB: https://www.facebook.com/adjshadow

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/A-D-Justice/e/B00HNW4RPM/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1390151577&sr=1-2-ent

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/adjusticebooks

Twitter: @adjustice1




                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment