Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Book Spotlight~ The Beaumont Trilogy by Regina Frame *Saving Chloe & Parker's Past*



Chloe Mason moved to New York to start a new life and escape an abuse ex-boyfriend. She had never dated much until she met Rick, but after a few years of abuse and finding him in the bed with another woman-she packed her bags and left.

Parker Beaumont is a self -made millionaire and womanizer. He's sexy as hell with his ink black hair and piercing blue eyes. He's always been a fan of sex with no strings attached...until he meets Chloe Mason who challenges everything he knows.

What happens when the womanizer sets his sights on the wounded Chloe?
Will Chloe be able to trust Parker with her heart?
Will Parker's past come back to haunt him?


Buy The Book:




Book 2: 




Parker Beaumont is a man who gets what he wants. He's known for his playboy lifestyle and womanizing ways. After his parents failed marriage, he vowed never to fall in love. Love destroys people and sometimes they don't recover. Sometimes they don't come back!

Buy The Book:




My name is Regina Frame and I live in Alabama with my husband and three dogs. I've always had a love for animals and I work with charities to help raise money for homeless pets. I've been known to carry food in my car and stop on the street to feed an animal. I recently rescued a severely abused dog after trying for two months with no success.  He now lives with me and my husband and he is happy and healthy today. I donate a portion of every book sale to our local Humane Society.

  I'm an avid reader of romance and erotica novels, and recently released my own. Saving Chloe is gook one in The Beaumont Trilogy which was released September seventeenth.  Parker's Past was released Nov. 30th. I am currently working on the final book,  Family Secrets which I plan to release early spring 2014.   Thank you for your support, it means the world to me. 

Follow The Author:














No comments:

Post a Comment