Friday, September 25, 2015

Shifted Anthology *Spotlight*

~10 of Today's Hottest Authors Tell You 10 Shifted Stories~
J.L. McCoy - Brandy L. Rivers - Morgan Jane Mitchell - Emily Walker - Katie Salidas - 
V. Cantrell - Alexia Purdy - Magen McMinimy - J. Rose Alexander - Dicey Grenor
ON SALE FOR 99C - AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
Amazon US I UK I CA I AU 
This amazing anthology includes:

Blood Moon (SMVS, #5.5) by J.L. McCoy

~~~
Pretty Little Werewolf by Katie Salidas
 ~~~
Wolf's Fire by Dicey Grenor
 ~~~
Primal Hunger by Magen McMinimy
Facebook I Twitter I Blog 
 ~~~
Moonlight Calling by J. Rose Alexander 
~~~
In Too Deep by Brandy L Rivers 
~~~
The Shift by Emily Walker
~~~
More Than Survival by V. Cantrell 
~~~
Ardent (The ArcKnight Chronicles) by Alexia Purdy 
~~~
Twice Bitten by Morgan Jane Mitchell 

No comments:

Post a Comment