Thursday, September 24, 2015

A Summer To Remember by C.L. Richards *Reveal*

Featured image

Title: A Summer To Remember
Author: C.L. Richards
Cover Designer: Hilda Reyes (Dalliance Designs)
Release: November, TBC

Goodreads


Featured image

 Isabelle Taylor’s world is tipped on its axis when she loses her high school sweetheart. Leaving her wracked with guilt and determined not to hurt anyone else, she does everything in her power to keep, everyone at arm’s length. But one insanely hot American, pushes his way through the solid walls Isabelle has built. Isabelle is left asking herself one question, Is it possible to love twice in one lifetime?
 Xavier Harrison doesn't date. He's the man your parents tell you to avoid. Xavier is visiting the UK for the summer, but he wasn't expecting to meet the love of his life. Isabelle draws him in, making him crave more but why can’t he resist her?



Featured image


Featured image

Featured image

Hey, everyone. My name is Claire Richards. I'm an aspiring author, currently writing my first book. Some of you might know me from This Girl Loves Books. Through my love of reading and blogging. I thought I'd have my try at writing. And that's how A Summer To Remember was born.


Featured image

Facebook

Website

No comments:

Post a Comment