Saturday, March 8, 2014

Tour Stop~Review Climax by Sexxa Kohl *****




If you’d asked me what I thought I’d be doing at twenty-two, it certainly wouldn’t be taking my clothes off for complete strangers. The world sees me as a whore and a worthless piece of trash. No one would ever believe that I am still a virgin, waiting to find love. I think I can easily say that I don’t think love is ever going to be finding me at Club Climax. 

I give the crowd what they want. For the next two and half minutes, I dance, undress, shake my ass, and slide up and down the metal pole. I am in complete control while I am up here on this stage. The dancers make the rules at this place. That is except for the room in the far back, known as Ultimate Climax. It is the one place where all power is surrendered; the one place in this club that I said I’d never go, no matter how desperate I got. The price is just too high for me, and I refuse to sell myself to the highest bidder. I cannot afford to lose the only thing I have left… My control. 

Sometimes, the day comes when we have to do the things that we said we would never do. For me, that day is here. I take a deep breath, grab the door handle, and know that once I walk through that door, my whole life will forever change. 

Little did I know just how much it actually would.


Cover Designed by Melissa Gill @ MGBookCovers 

~REVIEW~ *****

So let me start with WOW! I am completely crazy over this book. It was beyond hot and steamy. This is the first book I’ve read from Sexxa and omg she NAILED it! It was incredible. You are going to fall completely for Jaxxon and want more of him! This book was perfectly written. You get the spectacular romance as well as all the sexiness that comes along with Jaxxon’s dark side. 

Blaire is an amazing woman. She is absolutely remarkable. She sacrifices everything to take care of her mother and never leaves her side. It’s amazing what all she does to make sure that her mother makes it through everything she is going through. She is selfless, caring and has one of the biggest hearts ever. I was so worried about what she agreed to at first, but after the feelings she had come to the surface I knew it was what was best for her, she needed it. 

Jaxxon! Omg, he is one dominant man and I mean he is BOSSY! But it’s sooo in a good way. The more you read the more you think to yourself that you would so do whatever he told you. I loved everything about this man inside and out. His darkness is just part of what makes him the controlling, sincere, and beautiful man that he is. If you want a reason to give this book a read, he is that reason! I am so glad I got a chance to read this. I put him up there with Quincy Mercer and Christian Grey! Definitely a new book boyfriend to my list and one everyone should read!


Amazon * B&N



Sexxa Kohl is a sexy sassy Southern bitch who ADORES sex. DUH! Her favorite hobbies include burning up the sheets with her delicious husband, achieving multiple screaming orgasms in new and unusual places, and flashing her tits to the world. She proudly admits to having a tiny bit of male eye candy addiction (Okay, she’s a total man- candy whore).

Sexxa both embraces and expresses her natural sexuality fully in her writing. It is her dream to one day stage a massive intervention for the boring prudes of the world that believe the missionary position is erotic.

 “SEEK HELP IMMEDIATELY” she screams!

Sexxa resides in Nashville with her husband and their massive collection of sex toys.  She aspires to spice up your world and dampen your panties.


PersonalFacebook Page  * Facebook FanPage 
 Twitter * Email





No comments:

Post a Comment