Friday, March 28, 2014

~RELEASE DAY BLITZ~ Dance by Teodora Kostova

 



Book Description:

Jared Hartley is happy. He has a starring role in a popular West End musical, great friends, adoring fans and his own flat in Central London. A relationship is not something he has ever really wanted. Making big plans for the future is not in his nature – Jared is content with his single status and enjoying all the benefits of that lifestyle.
He doesn’t even realise something is missing in his life.
Until he meets Fenix.

Fenix Bergman has a dream – to perform on Broadway. When he gets offered the lead role in Poison – a new musical based in London, he accepts, immediately recognising the huge potential of the show.

Fenix thinks he has his life completely figured out – he will move to London, help Poison become the new West End hit and bide his time until Broadway comes knocking on his door. He has never wished for anything else but proving to himself and the world that he is a performer worthy of the biggest theatre stage.
Until he meets Jared.

Jared and Fenix’s lives collide and they fill each other’s missing pieces. Neither of them expects to feel so much, so fast for the other.

Neither of them expects to need someone so badly when love hasn’t even been in their plans.

But when Fenix’s star becomes too bright for London, will the dream he’s chased all his life ruin the dream he’s holding in his hands?

Will he survive getting everything he’s ever wanted?

Will Jared?

*explicit sexual content, graphic language and adult themes. Recommended for readers 18+ only*
 


 

 
Buy Links:

Amazon worldwide:
http://www.amazon.com/Dance-Teodora-Kostova-ebook/dp/B00J72UJHG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395662158&sr=8-1&keywords=dance+teodora+kostova

Amazon UK:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dance-Teodora-Kostova-ebook/dp/B00J72UJHG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395662200&sr=8-1&keywords=dance+teodora+kostova

Barnes&Noble:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dance-teodora-kostova/1118953901?ean=2940149279487



Author bio:

 


Hi, my name is Teodora and I live in London with my husband Ted and my son Jason. I've been writing ever since I can remember, but it became my full time job in 2010 when I decided that everything else I've tried bores me to death and I have to do what I've always wanted to do, but never had the guts to fully embrace. I've been a journalist, an editor, a personal assistant and an interior designer among another things, but as soon as the novelty of the new, exciting job wears off, I always go back to writing. Being twitchy, impatient, loud and hasty are not qualities that help a writer, because I have to sit alone, preferably still, and write for most of the day, but I absolutely love it. It's the only time that I'm truly at peace and the only thing I can do for more than ten minutes at a time - my son has a bigger attention span than me.
When I'm procrastinating, I like to go to the gym, cook Italian meals (and eat them), read, listen to rock music, watch indie movies and True Blood re-runs. Or, in the worst case scenario, get beaten at every Wii game by a six year old.
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment