Monday, November 11, 2013

Whisper Cape By: Susan Griscom ****


 Let me say if you love a good Paranormal Romance then this book is for you. I was absolutely crazy about this book. As soon as I started reading it I was drawn into and couldn’t put it down. I wanted to keep reading so I could find out the mysteries behind Addison’s nightmares and everything that had happened to her. It was really suspenseful and had you guessing the whole entire book. I was intrigued to keep reading so I could figure out who was who and what they had to do with what Addison was experiencing.

   Addison was a great character. Such a strong young woman. As well as caring, loving and one of those characters you can’t help but adore for their courage. I loved everyone that was in her life. She had an amazing best friend, Darcy. Darcy was always there for Addison and wanted to make her see how beautiful everyone around her thought she was. She also had one of the best aunts EVER. Maia was absolutely great. To take on the role of raising Addison and looking out for her, I couldn’t help but admire her in this book.


  Then you meet the most amazing man. Cael is absolutely wonderful. As soon as he is introduced to the book you can’t help but get drawn into him and love him. As soon as he gives into his feelings toward Addison you just want to swoon. He’s that great. Cael is loving and protective of Addison, which absolutely brought out the romantic in me. I couldn’t help but hope for the best for the two of them because they are completely meant to be.



  Like I said before you are guessing the whole entire time in this book. There are murders and a lot of mystery and every one that is revealed you are left in that much more shock. I didn’t see the ending coming. I was blown away because I actually was wrong on who I thought the killer/Eidolon was. I loved the ending of this book and can’t wait to get the chance to read more of the series. I loved the cast of characters and all of the drama that was going on, you couldn’t help but get into the book and enjoy it.




Purchase Whisper Cape
Amazon (Links to both US & UK)
Barnes & Noble
Add it to your read list on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment