Sunday, November 3, 2013

~Review~ If Only by: Louise J. ****


































  

 If you love a book that is filled with crazy drama, an excessive amount of rollercoasters, and very emotional then this book is for you. I absolutely loved this book. It was such a beautiful story with a lot of crazy things happening that kept you guessing. I never knew what was going to happen next because every turn was unexpected. I was also frustrated while reading the book; I never wanted to read a book so bad but also wanted to throw my kindle, which probably wouldn’t have been a good idea. It definitely had my emotions on high.

  I loved Callie. She was so spunky and spirited. She also frustrated me a lot. I really wanted to reach into the book and scream at her a few times or at least knock some sense into her because I loved Joe.
Joe was amazing. I mean there isn’t a word in the dictionary to describe this amazing man. He was remarkable. Such a sweet, kind, and gentle man. Yet he was also dominant.

  I adored how right off Joe was in love with Callie. You could tell that he felt strongly for her and that she was it for him. But I felt bad for Callie in the beginning because she was with someone. So here she has two great and wonderful guys in her life, but doesn’t know what to do about it.

  It drove me completely crazy that Joe and Callie don’t get together right away because I just knew from the beginning that they were meant to be together. It’s like there are so many different things keeping them apart and things getting in the way of their happiness. Mostly Callie’s feelings, where she was afraid that Joe wouldn’t feel the same way.

  This book introduced me to some of the most amazing characters ever. I loved every single one of them. Su was an amazing best friend to Callie. She was wonderful. Then you have Saffron, Adam, Dane and Gerard, who are all equally amazing. They all had you laughing and smiling with their crazy friendship to one another. It was a beautiful how you got a family feel from all of them. I also loved how all of them were trying so hard to push Callie and Joe together because they all knew that they would be the perfect couple.

  I loved how as years go by Joe and Callie form the strongest bond with one another. And deep down they love one another with everything in them. It was romantic and a beautiful love story. The first time that Joe tells Callie he’s in love with her I was literally grinning from ear to ear. It made me extremely happy that he finally got his feelings out and even more happy that Callie told him how she felt back.


  Of course my happiness couldn’t last. When there is a crazy twist thrown at them Callie decides they need time apart which KILLED me. I was dying. But while they are apart she meets the most wonderful man. Roman was a sweet and beautiful man, I seriously loved him instantly. I am crossing my fingers that the author will give this favorite character of mine a book of his own because he deserves a happy ending.

The ending was PERFECT. I couldn’t have asked for a better ending. It seriously had me the happiest girl ever that the book finally fell into place and ended as beautiful as it did. You will LOVE this book.


Links to get the Captured Series







Links to Follow Louise J.
Twitter: twitter username LouiseJAuthor
Louise's Blog Page: http://louisejbooks.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment