Thursday, November 7, 2013

Touched By You By: T.H. Snyder ****


Let me start off by saying that Touched By You was such a beautiful book. It was just as good as the first book in the series. I really loved this book. Prepare yourself to get very emotional. I know that I was. I was in awe of the beauty of the couples love, but I also cried a few times. You know you are reading a wonderful story when your emotions are on high alert at some point in the book.

I absolutely loved and adored Derrick. He was such a sweetie and so funny and loving. You can’t help but fall head over heels in love with him. He’s such a romantic guy and I thought that Chloe was so lucky to have found him and have him love her. I just can’t help but say that Derrick was amazing. The man puts so much effort into making Chloe happy no matter how much it hurts him, he’s just remarkable.









Chloe is a sweet and funny girl. Although you can tell that she doesn’t think about anyone, but herself for most of the book. Although when it comes to Derrick you can tell she loves him with everything in her, but she just keeps choosing things she shouldn’t over him.

I absolutely adored Derrick and Chloe’s relationship. Even though through all the years that they are together and all of the distance between them, they still end up fighting to stay together and their love is beyond amazing. They have one of the strongest love connections and it is just beautiful. Derrick never once lets me down in this book. Everything he put together to propose to Chloe was beyond romantic. I was in awe of him.

I think my heart broke for Derrick just as much as his was breaking when he had to say goodbye to the love of his life. It was awful. The fact that he cried and was broken just broke me all over again. I’m not going to give too much away, but there is a part of the book that absolutely killed me. I mean I was dying inside and hoping with everything in me that everything would be okay. My heart was in my throat through the whole thing. So be prepared to be in knots through the ending of this book.


Purchase Links


AUTHOR SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS 


No comments:

Post a Comment