Saturday, October 31, 2015

Love Thyself by Layla Stevens *Release*


An amazing new book by Layla Stevens.
Have you ever felt like you were different, like you didn't belong?
Kellie Kingston knows that feeling all too well. She’s not who she pretends to be, instead from the inside out, Kellie is actually Kaleb.
For years, Kaleb has wanted to break free from the reins of Kellie’s lifestyle. He knows he was born in a female’s body, but with a soul of a man.
What happens when skeletons are forced to be kept in dirty closets? No one should judge a person by the gender of their body, but the passions found within their heart.
Will the people of Kaleb’s community ever be able to accept him for who he really is?
Will Kaleb ever be free to truly love himself or will southern socialite secrets keep him hidden forever?

Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26228725-love-thyself?from_search=true&search_version=service

Amazon Buy Link:





Hello all my name is Layla Stevens and I'll be with you for the next little while..
I was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma but moved to Pensacola, Florida in 1996. I have a huge family who I shocked them when I told them I was writing my first book. I have had a love a reading since I was young. Reading has always been my escape. I can read and be a princess or a warrior. Reading for me was always something magical. And I hope to pass that on to you all.
I am blessed to be the mom of a little girl named Sage who is the light of my life. {I call her Olga, and she hates it} I did not give birth to her but I choose her.
I am blessed with great friends who have always had my back. I have a lot to learn in this world of writing but, so far I am enjoying the ride. I have a fantastic Four that are my true loves. No names will be mentioned as they know who they are. I Love you all very much. {I didn't included alters in that comment}.
I'm very opinionated and have no filter. I speak my mind without thinking of the consequences. Does this get me in Trouble? Yes it does every single day. But I will not change. I march to my own beat. My mom says that I can be a one man band.
I am always willing to help out anyone who is in need all you have to do is ask. I never knew that writing a book would show me so much about myself. I have learned so much in a short amount of time. And I can't wait to learn more.
Hello all my name is Layla Stevens and I'll be with you for the next little while..
I was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma but moved to Pensacola, Florida in 1996. I have a huge family who I shocked them when I told them I was writing my first book. I have had a love a reading since I was young. Reading has always been my escape. I can read and be a princess or a warrior. Reading for me was always something magical. And I hope to pass that on to you all.
Instagram @authorlayla
Pintrest authorlayla
Google + Layla Stevens
Pizap Layla.stevens.author@gmail.com
Tumblir @authorlayla
Twitter @authorlayla
Email Layla.Stevens.author@gmail.com

Like page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Layla-Stevens/697947530238039

Amazon page
http://www.amazon.com/Layla-Stevens/e/B00MRB0TTM/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

*********OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES********************************


***BROKEN LOVE AND FOREVER BOUND***BOOK ONE
99 CENTS~~~~
Buy Links Amazon
Us http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MR3HQZ0

Goodreads
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18773845-broken-love-and-forever-bound


***DAMAGED LOVE***BOOK TWO

Buy Links Amazon
US:  http://www.amazon.com/Damaged-Love-Bound-Book-2-ebook/dp/B00WVO0T1I/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

******OTHER BOOKS BY LAYLA***********************

**Once A Collection of Sinfully Sexy and Twisted Tales
ANTHOLOGY**

No comments:

Post a Comment