Thursday, June 26, 2014

London Underground by Mark Williams ~Review~ ****



Author Jonathan Haze lived in a friendly New York city for 14 years. He does not want to go to the London Book Fair but a little voice inside told him there was an exciting world out there, and he had to go out and find it! In its simplest form, London Underground, is sex/testosterone gone haywire, an established author attempting to greater his career―to disappear into a sex dungeon after being carefully selected by strippers.


****

London Underground is a wonderfully written short story. I was very intrigued to get to know all of the characters in the book and by the time I was finished reading it it left me wanting more. I wish it had been longer. 

Jonathan is a very interesting character. He’s smart and funny and he’s an author. I enjoyed learning about him and those around him. His interest in the London Underground is what pulled me in. I still ain’t sure what was going on there, but I hope to learn more in the next book. All of the girls in the Underground go through some crazy things by Madame O and her persistence to make them amazing at what they do. You’ll have to read it to know what I’m talking about. 

So if you want to pick up a book and read it and be like I have to have more of this story this is the book for you. I hope to have more from these characters and this story soon. 




Mark Williams is the author of two novels, London Underground and The Protege. London Underground(The Trip)features the life of Jonathan Haze from his London Underground series.

http://www.twitter.com/Emawms08Mark

http://about.me/emawms08




No comments:

Post a Comment