Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Review~ The Doorman by Zack Love *****




~REVIEW~ *****

I have to say for a short story this was one of the most Intelligent and insightful books I have ever read. I wish it had been longer because I just couldn’t get enough of it. Zack has done it again and outdone himself with this amazing book. The Doormen proves that Zack is one remarkable writer and I can’t wait to read more from him. The Doorman is Brilliant.

I absolutely loved Alex. He had so much to say and was always looking for more in everything he did. He just felt like he should be doing more and he wanted to help people. I adored that about him. I absolutely enjoyed watching Alex grow into his own person and finally decide to do what was best for him.

Alex had some amazing people in his life that helped to mold him into the man he was. I loved how Orlee was so free spirited and had a fun outlook on life. She had such a beautiful spirit about her. What happens to her is just heartbreaking, I hated it. Then you have Anna. She was good for him as well. She gave him the security he felt that he needed. She was always so patient and kind to him.

Then you have the Doormen. They always had something inspiring to say to Alex. They gave him some of the most wonderful advice and seem to always believe in his ability to follow it. Lenny is the one who had me in awe. He is by far one of the most insightful men I have ever read about. Everything he said made perfect sense and was spoken so freely.

You will learn so much about each of these characters while reading this book and even learn things about yourself because you can’t help but reflect on the advice Lenny gives. Just be prepared to be in shock as well. I was so blown away by many scenes in the book, but one in particular will have you holding your breath to see what happens to Alex.

~~~~~~~~

Want to see some Teasers from The Doorman and follow Zack, check out the Doorman Website and you can order your own copy of this wonderfully written book!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment