Wednesday, April 2, 2014

~Review~ Cursed Love by T.H. Snyder *****




                                                          ~Review~ *****

Cursed Love is by far one of the most wonderful books you’ll read this year. T.H. Snyder’s writing just keeps getting better and better. I love following her journey through her books. I fall in love with each one a little more than the last one I’ve read.

I absolutely adored Linc. He is an amazing man that will capture your heart. I felt horrible for him because of what he and Dault dealt with as kids. No child should have to go through that. It broke my heart through the book that he didn’t believe he deserved to be loved because of how messed up he was and that his dreams haunted him all the time. I wanted nothing more than to have him find love and believe he deserved it.

Jo was a wonderfully sweet girl. I was so glad that she loved Linc and that no matter what that love never faltered. She loved him entirely regardless of the fact that in the beginning he couldn’t love anyone. I was glad she kept fighting for him.

Etty, I absolutely loved her strength and courage. You will to. She’s one of those characters who deserve happiness more than anyone else does. She kept fighting regardless of how bad her past relationship was to find her true self and believe that she deserved more. I was so psyched that she and Linc became so close because they helped one another to heal and see that they deserved to be loved and treated as though they were the most special people in the world.

Dault, what can I say he is just as amazing as Linc and I’m super excited to read more of his story. He is by far one of the best friends Linc could have ever asked for. They stuck together through everything and never let one another down. They always stood by one another no matter what.

Now let me tell you that while you are reading this your emotions are going to be all over the place. I love a book that keeps me on my toes and I can’t read where it’s going till the end and I’m blown away. This book did that for me. Left me speechless and about to throw my kindle because of how it ended. I was a hot mess at the end and I can’t wait for the next book because I was left reeling and wanting more.


Buy The Book: 

No comments:

Post a Comment