Monday, December 30, 2013

Review~ Tears of Tess by Pepper Winters *****



                                                  REVIEW~ *****
This book was absolutely one of the most amazing books I’ve had the pleasure of reading. I couldn’t love it anymore if I tried. I fell completely into the book as soon as it started and the more I read the more into it I got. I couldn’t put it down or turn away for a second it was just that good.

Tess was absolutely one of the strongest women in my book. I loved that she always fought no matter what. She was a survivor and never let the horrible things that were happening to her change her or destroy her. She always held onto the light and didn’t let the darkness take her away. When she got to Q’s mansion I felt horrible for her, but soon felt so happy that she had found someone to save her. A safe place where she could exist and not have to change who she was.

Q. Mercer, WOW, that’s all I can say to start off with. I fell completely in love with him by the end of the story. I mean I LOVE him. He’s like every woman’s fantasy and worst nightmare all in one, but in a good way. I have never been so conflicted with how I feel about a character but in the beginning I didn’t know whether I loved him or hated him. It was such a crazy love/hate relationship I had for him but in the end it was definitely Love that took over. HE was an amazing man. He was strong and protected those he loved so fiercely. Not to mention all the wonderful things he was doing that you soon learn about.

The ending ripped me apart it killed me. But let me say even though that was so it didn’t stay that way. I don’t’ want to give too much away. Just know you NEED to read this book. It was absolutely amazing and wonderful and every other great work you can use to define a book. I am adding this one to my most faves I’ve read this year. Make sure you read this one and discover the dark and incredible Q.


No comments:

Post a Comment