Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Review~ Dead Embers By: T.G. Ayer *****




If you love a book that is suspenseful and full of adventure this is the book for you. I absolutely loved reading this second book in this series. It was just as good if not better than the first book. It was an intense, sweet, and heart stopping book that I couldn’t put down once I started reading it.

I absolutely adored Bryn more in this book. I couldn’t help but sympathize with her throughout everything she was going through. My heart broke for her more than once. I was so proud of her because no matter what she kept going. She kept fighting to keep everyone she loved and cared about safe. The thing I loved most about her was that she fought for Aidan extremely hard in this book. She learned so many lessons that she will forever carry around with her.

I again loved and I mean loved Aidan in this book. I can’t express how much I secretly hoped that he’d be okay and come out of everything okay. He was a lot stronger and showed more emotions in this one I think. He just spoke to my heart whenever he would talk to Bryn or do something courageous.

I was completely entranced by this book. I learned so much more about all the Gods, Warriors, Ulfr and Valkyrie in this story. It was amazing everything that went on this time around and everything new you learned about the amazing characters in this series. The knowledge and the war that looms over everyone’s heads are just intense and crazy.

I don’t  want to give too much away because of everything that goes on this time around you should really read it and be as shocked as I was at all of it. Especially the ending. The ending broke my heart yet again. It killed me because of how broken everything had finally left Bryn.


No comments:

Post a Comment