Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Solace In Silence by Melissa Ann *BookBlitz*

Title: Solace In Silence
Author: Melissa Ann
Release Date: March 21st


Title: Solace in Silence
Author: Melissa Ann
$0.99


BLURB:

Sometimes in our darkest moments,
When we can't tell the lies from what's true,
When we don’t have the strength to go on,
The love of a friend helps us get through.

Solace in Silence,
Is my personal fight,
Through poetry,
From darkness to light.

Amazon Universal Link 

rxe.me/QML5GG


Excerpt #1:

One Day

Give me your hand,
I'll help lift you up.
Let me hold you near,
And you can tell me what's up.

You've been hurt in the past,
You have been broken down.
Instead of hating who did this,
You blame yourself, I can see it in your frown.

You hold the world on your shoulders,
Sometimes you wish you didn't feel so much,
But this is the gift you've been given,
And you must accept it as such.

You fight the demons,
Every single day.
Most days you win,
But some days you’re too tired to slay.

If you look
Deep within your soul,
You'll see a light,
Do you see the dim glow?

Just have faith,
In who you are.
And one day,
That light will grow.

So look at how far you have come,
Not how far you need to go.
As long as you keep fighting,
One day you won't feel as low.


Excerpt #2:

We All Have A Purpose

I admit there are days,
I wish I didn’t exist,
When my illness takes over,
And it will not desist.

I’ve learned to live with the challenges.
It can be difficult, I won’t lie,
But it’s the way it affects my family,
That makes me want to cry.

I won’t go very far,
With my children in tow.
What if I get sick,
I’ll have nowhere to go.

I want them to have a great life.
To be able to see all there is to see,
But I feel I’ve taken that away from them.
And that doesn’t sit well with me.

One thing that is positive,
About this life they live.
My children have learned empathy,
And they have lots of love to give.

There’s a reason I’m still here.
I admit the reason was hard to find.
I may not always have the use of my body,
But I still have my mind.

I can create stories,
For others to read.
I can change people’s lives,
And help those in need.

I still have my heart,
I send love every day,
You must never forget you have a purpose,
This is the message, I must convey.



TEASERS:








Solace In Silence Release Party Event
March 21st



Author Bio

Melissa lives in the Great White North in her spacious igloo with her two daughters, one of which is a mermaid, the other a unicorn. When she is not writing, she is riding her moose and wrestling with her polar bear. Due to the demand of her books, she was forced to train her hamsters to guard her home, as she typed out what the crazy voices in her head demanded.

She's an avid supporter of World Wildlife Fund and makes an effort to involve herself as well as her family in fundraising campaigns for various charities. Melissa has an Employment Counsellor Diploma from Fleming College, but she prefers writing stories over resumes
Presently she has nine books published in a variety of genres, which include Poetry, and Historical and Contemporary Romance.
Her Work in Progress is an Urban Fantasy titled, Mirrored Souls will be published soon.




Social Media Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment