Thursday, April 20, 2017

Mister Moneybags by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward *Review*

Mister MoneybagsMister Moneybags by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mister Moneybags by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward is a sexy, fun, laugh out loud story that everyone is going to LOVE.

As soon as you start reading Mister Moneybags, you will be full on smiling and laughing at Bianca and Dex's chemistry and pull to each other. It's quite the first encounter and I will never be able to forget it. Instant love for these characters and book.

Dex is, without a doubt, an amazing man you will be begging the authors to write more of. He's fun, strong, and full of so much love that it just melts your heart while you're reading him. I couldn't get enough of him and Bianca.

So if you enjoy reading a book that is so easy to love and has twists you are NOT going to see coming, this book is for you. I couldn't help but be shocked and hope for the best for the characters. Oh and you get a little peek of one of their other characters from this series. I was so excited he was in it, even if it was just for a minute.

I give Mister Moneybags by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward 5 out of 5 INFATUATED Stars!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment