Friday, December 23, 2016

*Review* Naughty Boss by Whitney G.




*****

Naughty Boss by Whitney G. was bloody brilliant!

I could not put it down once I started and I never wanted to. I was so lost within the funny banter between Mya and her boss, as well as her best friend. The emails and tension between Mya and Michael were explosive, smart and quirky.

So if you enjoy a book that is witty, well written and leaves you begging the author for more, then you are going to really love this one. It may have been a novella, but it is one that I will never be able to get enough of. I hope there will be more of Mya and Michael in the future because, well, I loved Michael.

I give Naughty Boss by Whitney G. 5 out of 5 SHINING STARS.


************************************************************
Buy Links:

Amazon--> http://amzn.to/2gplvuw
B&N --> http://bit.ly/2hwoIGe
KOBO--> http://bit.ly/2hOjjJZ



NAUGHTY BOSS SYNOPSIS:


He definitely wasn’t supposed to get that email…


Subject: My Boss.

Have I already told you that I hate my boss today? 

Sexy as hell or not, this pompous, arrogant, ASSHOLE asked me to pick up his dry cleaning the second I walked through the door. Then he told me that I needed to take his Jaguar to a car wash that was ten miles outside of the city, but only after I needed to stand in a never-ending line to buy some type of limited, hundred-dollar watch. 

I honestly can’t wait to see the look on his face two months from now when I tell him that I’m quitting his company and that he can kiss my ass. KISS. MY. ASS. 

All those former fantasies about him kissing me with his “mouth of perfection” or bending me over my desk and filling me with his cock are long over. OVER. 

Your bestie, 
Mya 

PS--Please tell me your day is going better than mine…



Subject: Re: My Boss.

No, you haven’t already told me that you hate your boss, today, but seeing as though you’ve sent me this email directly, I know now… 

Yes, I did ask you to pick up my dry cleaning the second you arrived to work to day. (Where is it?) And I did tell you to take my Jaguar to the car wash and pick up my thousand-dollar watch. (Thank you for taking five hours to do something that could be accomplished in two.)

You don’t have to wait two months from now to see the look on my face when you tell me you’re quitting. I’m standing outside your office at this very moment. (Open the door.)

No comment on your “fantasies,” although I highly doubt they’re “long over.”


Your boss,
Michael  

PS—Yes. My day is definitely going far better than yours…



***

No comments:

Post a Comment