Tuesday, December 6, 2016

*Release* Grayson: A Bully Novel by Morgan Campbell

Grayson Cover.jpg
Title: Grayson: A Bully Novel
Author: Morgan Campbell
Genre: LGBTQ Romance (M/M)
Release Date: December 6, 2016


Blurb:
Ten years ago…

-Grayson-
A month and a half ago, I made a choice.
A choice that nearly cost me everything:
my friends, my family, my life.
Who knew that choice would nearly cost me my future?

-Finn-
A month and a half ago, I made a choice.
I chose to turn my hell into someone else’s.
I nearly ruined someone’s life because I couldn’t handle my own.
Who knew that choice would threaten my future?

Ten Years Later…
Grayson Michaels made that fateful decision as a teenager, he’s determined to not let the past define him. Control him. Bind him. Vulnerability is not an option. When his demons surface in the form of Finn Abbott, Grayson learns that everything isn’t as it seems.

Finn Abbott is trying to put his life back together. Divorce, house arrest, and a slew of lovers have only caused his life to spiral out of control. But a job offer comes along and everything seems to be back on track. That is until the ghost of a scorned boy returns in the form of a vengeful man.

Fate is a fickle friend. Questions need answered and debts need repaid. What happens when past and present collide? Can two people destined to be enemies find love instead? As they say, there’s a fine line between love and hate.    




Purchase Links:
Amazon US : AU : CA : UK

Grayson Teaser 1.jpg

Excerpt:

I’m not normally such a pussy. I can take more shit than most people after the way I grew up with my father. But not this.
My stomach empties into the toilet for a second time in thirty minutes. Everything Gray told me last night plays on a loop in my head. I can’t stop hearing his words over and over again.
“I started cutting…”
“I hated you…”
“I almost did die because of you…”
“I wanted to die for everything I was put through…”
Another wave of nausea hits me full force and I lean over the toilet again. Dry heaves wrack my body followed by more tears and snot and disgust. When it’s over, I grab the mouthwash and toothpaste to fix the acidic taste in my mouth before I lay down on the cool black and white tiles of the bathroom floor.
Guilt eats me alive on the inside; like an all-consuming fire ready to burn me alive, swallow me whole. And I’d let it, willingly. I feel like I’m dying on the inside and there’s no coming back from any of this, regardless of what Grayson says.
I need to get out of here, get out of Grayson’s life before I inevitably cause even more damage. Because, ultimately, it’s what I’ll end up doing. I stole a piece of him so many years ago and he’ll never get it back.
I close my eyes and breathe, trying to rid myself of the anguish I feel. The sickness in the hole in my chest is numbing and painful at the same time, playing a sadistic game of tug-of-war with my mind.  
How do you say sorry? How do you tell someone you care about, possibly more than you did your own spouse, that you apologize for nearly ending their life? Do I beg? Get on my hands and knees and with clasped hands, pleading for forgiveness, mercy, and understanding? Or do I ask him to do as I did to him? Let him kick me, beat me senseless, and force his hands to take a blade to me?
I don’t have any answers. No rhyme or reason to any of it.
I’m tired.
I want to cry.
I want to scream until my throat is sore and no sound comes out.
I want to forget the knowledge that I ever did what I did because the outcome is bleaker, blacker, and pitiful.

Grayson TEaser 2.jpg


MC.jpg
~About Morgan Campbell~

Morgan lives in the south of Texas, going back and forth from Austin and Houston, with her husband. When she’s not writing, she can usually be found with her nose stuck in a book, cooking, baking, crocheting, and causing a general ruckus with her friends and family! Filled with an overactive imagination at a young age, she began writing her thoughts down in a journal, and the rest, as they say, is history.


~Connect With Morgan~


PTTD Blog Logo.png

No comments:

Post a Comment