Friday, December 16, 2016

*Release* Escaping The Ashes by Olivia Hardin

copy-of-duty-was-every-thing-until-love-got-in-the-way-1Escaping the Ashes (Hotel Paranormal)

is available now.

iBOOKS | BARNES & NOBLE

KOBO | AMAZON

escaping-the-ashes-3dThe Phoenix: I live to serve the gods. A servant, a protector, an assassin. I've given my life and my death to that duty, an on-going cycle that I can't escape. But then I never before had a reason to... The Angel: I once existed to serve my God. Until I fell into the arms of true love. When I found myself alone, I needed a new master, a new purpose for my life. I've excelled as an Enforcer, and my duty to the job has always been enough. That was, until she crossed my path...

Buy your copy today!

iBOOKS | BARNES & NOBLE

KOBO | AMAZON

And after you buy your book, be sure to check out the Escaping the Ashes Playlist to get all of Olivia's Inspirational Music!

AND be sure to get A Bundle of Trouble, on sale for 99 cents for a VERY short time. In it you get four Lynlee Lincoln stories all in one collection.copy-of-afh-bb-ad-1

iBooks/Kobo/Nook/Amazon

olivia hardin pic b&w.jpg When Olivia Hardin began having strange movie-like dreams in her teens, she had no choice but to begin putting them to paper. Before long the writing bug had her and she knew she wanted to be a published author. Several rejections plus a little bit of life later, and she was temporarily “cured” of the urge to write. That is until she met a group of talented and fabulous writers who gave her the direction and encouragement she needed to get lost in the words again. Olivia’s attended three different universities over the years and toyed with majors in Computer Technology, English, History and Geology. Then one day she heard the term road scholar and she knew that was what she wanted to be. Now she “studies” anything and everything just for the joy of learning. She's also an insatiable crafter who only completes about 1 out of 5 projects, a jogger who hates to run, and she’s sometimes accused of being artistic. A native Texas girl, Olivia lives in the beautiful Lone Star state with her husband, Danny and their puppy, Bonnie. Get a free gift just for signing up for Olivia's Newsletter! Follow Tawdra: Newsletter/Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Website Amazon/BookBub
And if you love her books, join Team OH!

No comments:

Post a Comment