Sunday, October 9, 2016

*PreOrder Blitz* Undeniable by Jessika Klide


Title: Undeniable: The Prologue: Moore
Series: Siri's Saga
Author: Jessika Klide
Release Date: November 16, 2016

EVERYONE HAS SECRETS. SOME ARE BETTER AT HIDING THEM!
For years, enigmatic and reserved military officer Aurelius Moore has managed to successfully hide who he is from everyone in his life, especially from his military family. They have no idea his Italian family is wealthy. Leading a dual lifestyle has been difficult, but he has managed to keep it a secret by imposing strict behavioral rules upon himself. Being a player, yet never playing, has earned him the nickname, Hard Core, which is a label that is truer than anyone knows. Controlling exactly who knows what about him, he protects his privacy, ensuring that a secret he considers too dark to share with anyone remains that way.


At the request from a Venture Capital partner, he makes a business trip to Vegas to check out a stripper known as Seary. When he sees her dance, lightning strikes his hard core heart, igniting in him a level of lust that is UNDENIABLE and something he thought himself incapable of feeling.


"The way she looks. The way she moves. Her body. Her dance. I must have her."


She shatters the rules he has placed upon himself. Risking everything he has so carefully protected, he is determined to make her his. Being a man who knows how to play the game, he sets his sights not only to have her, but to possess and own her.


"I don't care how many men she has f*cked before me. I will erase them all from her memory. She will yearn for only me because I will satisfy her completely."


But she has her own set of rules, her own secrets, and a team in place determined to enforce them, protecting her from men just like him. Will she be the one, the only one, he cannot have?








Jessika Klide is my pen name. "I'm from LA ... Lower Alabama. The Deep South! Since I write erotic romance, and my mind is super slutty, it's just better to use a pen name. Trust me on this! ;)"


Whether it's Army, Navy, Air Force or Marines, Military men, along with Cowboys, Cops, and MC bikers, make me swoon. My hot alpha males are heroes and they love my confident, smart, and sexy heroines. I believe in modern day fairy tales, complete with virgins, best friend lovers and soulmates, who win their happily ever afters. Whether or not it's contemporary romance, romantic comedy, dark erotic or BDSM, love and lust go together to form a perfect union and the stars do align for true love. Oh ... and Karma? She is not a b*tch!







Sign up for her mailing list.



No comments:

Post a Comment