Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Tumbleweed by Julia Bramer ~Randi's Review~ *****


“Two men were infinitely better than one, an intoxicating combination if I could find it, and my greedy self-indulgence was boundless, my sexuality unleashed those many years ago with him. His shadow haunted me and shaped my obsession, the depth of my depravity deep and forged in the cafes and nightclubs and back alleys in a dozen countries with dozens of men. Once I’d started down that road, I couldn’t stop and couldn’t go back, a dark and insatiable impulse propelling me forward and driving me into the arms of strangers like the Mohammeds and into the sweltering barren desert.” 〰 Haley 〰

Unable to cope with the loss of her first love, a charming and seductive Spanish soccer player, beautiful, headstrong Haley Hanson abandons love entirely. She seeks solace in the arms of strangers and fame, a tumbleweed rolling where the gusts of wind carry her, and she lands between a garbage bin of rotting food and a brick wall. Stuck in limbo and near death.

Will love destroy her or conquer all?

Strong sexual content


Tumbleweeds is a story about a young woman, Hayley, who has been hurt by love and determined to not let that happen again. Instead, she decides to indulge herself in worldly pleasures and doing what(and who)ever makes her happy.
When this lands her in a situation that’s less than ideal that has her thinking of that lost love as a way of coping to keep herself alive, we learn who she really is and what she’s gone through to make her into the woman she is today.

I was surprised by this story, I thought it was going to be just another smutty romance, like so many others, but it wasn’t. There were a few steamy scenes, but mostly there was a great story about a girl that was compelling and made you want to know her.
This story has a little bit of everything, there’s sex and romance, there’s love and loss, happiness and sadness, laughter and tears. But overall there’s a story that makes you keep turning that page until you reach the end.

This was a well written and complete story that brings you full circle and leaves you satisfied with the ending. I would definitely recommend this story to others and I am giving it a 5 out of 5 stars for a job well done.


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JO8YPG4 


http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/tumbleweed-julia-bramer/1119222524?ean=2940149171224



*Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorJuliaBramer 

*Author Website: www.juliabramer.com 

*Author Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7080659.Julia_Bramer 


*Author Amazon Page: http://www.amazon.com/Julia-Bramer/e/B00CEHR7KI/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1397144760&sr=1-2-ent



No comments:

Post a Comment