Wednesday, October 24, 2018

**AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT** CHELSEA MCDONALD


#FosterAnAuthor2018 


Book Title: Save Me (A Vibrations Novella)
Synopsis: 
Gabriella.
Innocent, bright, lily-like. She's a virgin.
Fresh from college, she's spent her whole life focusing on her career. She knows what she wants her life to look like, now she's just got to figure out how to get it there.

Sam. 
Tough, protective, gentle. He's ready.
He's never been interested in one-nighters, claims they're too much work after a long day at the station. He wants someone to call his own, a girl he can come home to and share his life with. 

It was just supposed to be a one night stand. 
But what if this crazy one night stand sparks something more.
They both find this wasn't a one night stand at all, because one night was never going to be enough.

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Buy Links: 
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ https://amzn.to/2yCT4Ab
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² https://amzn.to/2pSn5If
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ https://amzn.to/2ycu3wk
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί https://amzn.to/2RNS0T1 



#FAA2018 #FAA4 #FosterAnAuthor2018


Title: Lunar Accord
Series: The Accord Series
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Blurb:
One fateful night. One college party. That was all it took for Kira’s world to start crumbling down around her. Life had seemed like such a Hollywood movie, I had great friends, I adored my parents, I had just finished college and then BOOM.

One domino fell down, the rest shortly followed. I had waited, what seemed like, a very long time to meet my soul mate. As a Lycan, finding my other half was essential to life, not to mention my sanity. As I stood amongst the rubble of my crushed hopes and dreams, not knowing where to turn or how to move on was my biggest challenge. The Moon Goddess promised I’d be alright, that everything would turn out alright. With no other option, I continued on, fighting to defend my honour and what was left of my family.

Then I met him. The big scary Alpha, the one everyone talked about and called ‘cursed’. Our connection was instant, although it was also beyond impossible. He wasn’t mine to claim but I still struggled to keep my hopes from rising. Trying my best to ignore his hulking god-like presence was a task and a half but I had to push on. I knew whatever life had in store for me it wouldn’t be fulfilled there; with him. It only took a night under the full moon to change how I saw everything, to uncover the path the Moon Goddess paved for me. I broke under the pressure but I wasn’t scared, I knew I wouldn’t be crushed. If he was by my side I would survive anything, and with me by his side he would be protected. If it was the last thing I did.

Amazon UK → https://amzn.to/2nezDs0
Amazon US → https://amzn.to/2vmN1ii
Amazon CA → https://amzn.to/2vjWLtV
Amazon AU → https://amzn.to/2MjJQyi



*AUTHOR INTERVIEW*

1. What’s the most difficult thing about writing characters from the opposite sex?

At first everything was difficult, it was something I’d never done before. But now, I think the hardest thing about writing from the male perspective is the sex scenes. I find I struggle with what runs through a mans head in intimate situations. I do try my best though, and I recruit male friends into checking it over for me.

2. What books have influenced your life the most?

I honestly don’t know if I have an answer for that. There are so many books I’ve read that have touch me and inspired me. But, I think I have to say ‘Diary of a Wimpy Kid’. It was the first book/series I ever read and it really kicked off my love of reading.

3. What is your current work in progress?

Currently I’m working on two novels, but ones, kinda a secret. My secret WIP is something that I started long ago, as some of my friends will know it was a project in high school. Reading back over it now I think it’s complete rubbish but it’s had a lot of attention online and I’ve had quite a few requests to expand it into a full length novel.

My other WIP, my main project at the minute is a Contemporary Romance about a tattooed GOD that’s just getting out of the army and he’s ready to go get his girl.

4. Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing?

Yes! The beginning, the middle and the end. It’s all hard work but I love it. One thing I do often get stuck on is the in between scenes, the parts that lead up or lead away from a big event.

5. Have any of your past loves inspired characters in your books?

I can honestly say no, because I don’t really think I’ve had any past loves. But I do spark a lot of ideas from my partner - even though he doesn’t know it!

6. When do you expect your next book to release?

My next book, Claimed, is set to release towards the back end of January 2019. Be on the lookout for it πŸ˜„


*AUTHOR LINKS*



No comments:

Post a Comment