Thursday, October 25, 2018

**AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT** BROOKE O'BRIEN

Where I Found You (Heart’s Compass #1)

#FAA2018 #FAA4 #FosterAnAuthor2018



Synopsis


How do you protect your heart?

Build a wall.
Lock it away.
Let no one in.

Everyone should have a childhood worth remembering. Only I remember mine for all the wrong reasons. Starting over in a new town is hard enough. When you are running from your past, it doesn't get any easier.

I was ready to say goodbye to the burdens I have carried. The pain I’ve experienced is more than anyone should have to face.

Then I met him...

He takes my breath away. I can’t ignore the way he makes me feel. I know he has the power to destroy me.

And that's what scares me the most.

Buy Links
Amazon US: amzn.to/2yKvS25
Amazon UK: amzn.to/2zmhw8y
Amazon CA: amzn.to/2z6VoOn
Amazon AU: amzn.to/2x8LkD7
Lost Before You (Heart’s Compass #2)




Synopsis
​I wish someone would’ve warned me about the dangers of falling in love with your best friend.

I was no stranger to covering up my problems with meaningless sex and alcohol.

When Brea asked me for one night to help her forget, I craved being the man she needed.

Just sex.

No commitment.

Then she begged me to promise her nothing would change between us. I couldn’t bring myself to lie to her.

One night.

One broken promise.

I will never forget the night I fell in love with my best friend, and now nothing will ever be the same.Buy Links:
Amazon US: amzn.to/2yAKnHQ
Amazon UK: amzn.to/2zB4fcd
Amazon CA: amzn.to/2yVAm9G
Amazon AU: amzn.to/2zmIVqg























Torn (Tattered Heart Duet, #1)



Synopsis


Ryan Blake is off limits. She is everything I shouldn't want, but do.

She's my best friend's sister, so feelings for her are out of the question. Her passion and fire trigger a spark in the dark hollows of my heart.

Now she's turning eighteen, and my resolve is starting to wear thin. I know I don’t deserve her, but I can't walk away.

No matter how my heart aches for her, I know I'll tear her heart in two.


Buy Links
Amazon US: amzn.to/2GhpGTr
Amazon UK: amzn.to/2pb14EB
Amazon CA: amzn.to/2FGZoJe
Amazon AU: amzn.to/2DszJlv

Tattered (Tattered Heart Duet, #2)


Synopsis


Maverick Night is bad news. He made me want things I knew I shouldn't but did.

Now my brother's best friend is back, but we are both different people. Time changed us.

I crave the way my heart beat when he used to look at me, how it felt to be in his arms. Nothing good will come from opening myself up to him.

I just hope my tattered heart can take it if he walks away again.


Buy Links
Amazon US: amzn.to/2GvDBW6
Amazon CA: amzn.to/2Isbd7M
Amazon UK: amzn.eu/2qKcDsc
Amazon AU: amzn.to/2pfXeJx




Author Biography

Brooke O'Brien is the Author of the Heart's Compass series and the recently published Tattered Heart duet.

Growing up Brooke always had a love of writing; she started out writing poetry when she was young and began journaling her thoughts as she grew older. Diving headfirst into a good book has always been therapeutic for her. Now her two passions have collided.

Brooke believes you can cure any bad day with chocolate or by going on a long drive with the windows down and the music turned up! She's found that's when her characters talk to her the most! If she's not reading or writing, you'll probably find her spending time with her family and friends, watching Hawkeye football or NBA basketball, going to the movies, or collecting signed paperbacks.

She LOVES to interact with readers! Keep in touch with Brooke by following her on Social Media and join her exclusive Reader Group:

www.authorbrookeobrien.com/followbrooke

Subscribe to Brooke's newsletter and, as a thank you, you'll receive a FREE BOOK sent directly to your Kindle:

www.authorbrookeobrien.com/freebook

                        **AUTHOR INTERVIEW**

1.) What is your current work in progress?

I'm working on the third book in the Heart's Compass series, Until I Found You. The series is about a group of friends. This book is probably my favorite one yet because I absolutely love Graham Shaw.
2.) What is your favorite childhood book?

I really was into mystery when I was young so I read a lot of R.L. Stine's Goosebumps books.

3.) What inspires you to write?

I'm inspired by real life events. I like putting my characters through the hard times and showing how they come out on the end for the better. I've been told they can be more emotional for that reason, but I find them to be more relatable that way.

4.) Do you read much and if so who are your favorite authors?

I don't read nearly as much as I used to, but I love to read. Some of my favorite authors are Harper Sloan, J. Daniels, KC Lynn, Colleen Hoover, and Adriana Locke.

5.) Which book inspired you to begin writing?

I wouldn't say there were any books specifically, but authors who inspired me to take the leap and follow my dream. Those authors would be the ones I listed above. I love their books and how they engage with their readers.
6.) When do you expect your next book to release?

Until I Found You will be releasing early 2019, around mid-February. You can add it to your TBR here: bit.ly/UntilIFoundYouGR

Thank you so much for having me!


No comments:

Post a Comment