Tuesday, January 31, 2017

*Review* Crown Of Lies by Pepper Winters
















From New York Times Bestseller, Pepper Winters, comes a delicious sinful hero.
“I met the man I wanted. But then he vanished, and a new man claimed me instead. My father approved, my colleagues congratulated, and behind closed doors, I was bedded by a stranger.”
Noelle Charlston lives a fairy-tale life: a doting father, a powerful job, and a future blessed with financial security.
However, two meetings with two men changes her happy existence forever. First, she meets the man who makes her heart sing. Three years later, she meets the man who makes her blood quiver.
Broken-hearted from a teenage romance, Noelle’s freedom is no longer hers. It belongs to the stranger her father believes is her perfect match. The stranger who pulls his lies over everyone he touches.
Including her.
Seduced and manipulated, Noelle gives into the mysterious Penn Everett. The lies he spins, the truth he hides, the mystery he weaves—it’s all enough to slowly erode the woman she is and turn her into something else.
Until her past collides with her present.
And it’s her turn to lie.
To everyone…including herself.

*****
Crown Of Lies by Pepper Winters is captivating, haunting, and leaves you feeling the full effects of a damaged soul. I was completely invested in this story and never wanted it to end. I found myself fully absorbed by this book, each page kept me hooked and it was as if Pepper owned me with each word, each sentence, each page. I was devoted and maybe even a little obsessed with the characters and story. 

Noelle is such a bright young woman. You find yourself feeling so bad for her that she doesn't get to be a normal teenager. But the one night she decides to be a rebel and go against being the head of a company, everything changes. You'll be scared with her, fall for Nameless with her and even hurt with her when everything comes crashing down around her.

When Noelle meets Penn Everett, her world is forever changed and trust me, it's for the better. Their chemistry and pull to one another is of epic proportions. It will burn you. I found myself loving and obsessing over Penn, but by the end of the book, everyone is going to be as lost, broken, and shocked as I was. I am still feeling the lasting effects this book hangover gave me. I can't get it out of my head. 

So to anyone who enjoys an extremely emotional book hangover and one that you don't see yourself ever getting over, you need to read this one. It will forever haunt your soul with it's beauty and truth.

“Thieves can become saints. Saints can become thieves. Most of us deserve a second chance.”
I give Crown Of Lies by Pepper Winters 5 out of 5 MAGNETIC STARS!


Amazon: http://amzn.to/2jQau3R
Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/2km2BX9
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2jxLygm
Nook: http://bit.ly/2j9oGZm
GooglePlay: http://bit.ly/2kpkNwt

No comments:

Post a Comment