Friday, May 6, 2016

Teach Me To Live by Alannah Carbonneau *Tour*

Title: Teach Me To Live

Author: Alannah Carbonneau

Release: April 12, 2016


Synopsis: 

All I can do is wish for one more day…
            to fall in love with you.

Madison Avery is the poster child for obedience. Ruled by anxiety and fear, she never expected Austin Weir. Everything about the tattooed blue-eyed boy shatters every well-configured law in the Avery house.

Teaching Madison to live, Austin breaks through the prison of her anxiety. They spend the summer taking chances, making memories and falling in love.

But love has no comprehension of time. It doesn’t fade when summer bleeds into fall and time ends. Love, like life, must continue.

Madison learns that love doesn’t exist within time. It is endless and unfading and heartbreaking.

But one lesson is learned: Love is living without regret.

Love is life. 




Author Bio

 I live in Alberta, Canada, where the weather is forever changing (without warning). I married my high school sweetheart and love of my life in August 2015. There are no children in my life as of right now, but we do have a handful of rambunctious cats (five) and a testy, rescued Shepard/Husky, who take up a lot of my time.

Ever since I can remember, I’ve adored the written word. English was always my favorite class and that may be biased because I can’t count to save my life, so math was a horror! I remember the very first novel I ever read, Shocking Pink by Erica Spindler. It was the most interesting of the covers on my mom’s bookshelf (probably because it was pink) and I was way too young to be reading that novel. But I fell in love. From there, I read almost everything from V.C. Andrews.

My writing started out as poetry, which then evolved to songs, and later into novels. I was never one for the short stories as I found it too difficult to pack everything I imagined into something so small. I now have fourteen novels published independently. I write both novels for young adults and novels for adults – all romance. 

Despite my favorite younger reading material, I now adore writing and reading all things romance.


Book Links:






Twitter @ Alannahbooks https://twitter.com/Alannahbooks








No comments:

Post a Comment