Thursday, April 14, 2016

We Belong by Ava Danielle *Reveal*

We Belong by Ava Danielle
Synopsis
Life is one big surprise…
Last Christmas Taylor surprised me.
A Christmas spent in Connecticut with my family,
only I wasn’t expecting him.
But the best surprise he gave me,
was an envelope; an envelope with two tickets.
That following summer,
I had one of the best summers of my life.
It was a surprise I wasn’t expecting,
a surprise that made life complete.
Only, there were complications.
My father wasn’t doing so well.
I made him a promise though.
And while in the back of my mind
I was enjoying my time,
I worried about him every second.
Would he make it
while I made it through my best summer yet?
My name is Violet Walker and this is my summer story!

Releasing Thursday, April 28, 2016
Author
Ava Danielle is an emotional, funny, sarcastic, wife and mom of four over-rambunctious children; twins included. She was lucky enough to marry the man of her dreams, and has followed his career between Germany and the United States, after growing up as an Army Brat.
She loves traveling, but doesn't get out nearly enough, so imagination helps her travel the world.
She's inspired by music. If it's not the children watching TV, it's Spotify on repeat! 
"I Belong To Him" was her debut novel, and only because the support of her best friend inspired her to. She plans on writing many more stories.
Follow her :

No comments:

Post a Comment