Thursday, March 10, 2016

*Verna's Review* Forsaken by Jessica Sorensen

Releasing March 8, 2016
Forsaken

Synopsis

After Reece, Ryder, and Blaise rescued me from the channels, I thought my imprisoned fate had changed. But during our journey back to the station, we’re captured by the Forsaken.
The Forsaken are known for killing their prisoners, but a fate much worse than death is waiting for us at their camp. If we want to survive, we’ll have to find a way to escape.
But the leader of the Forsaken won’t let me out of her sight. She’s convinced I’m a hybrid and is determined to prove it by forcing me to take a test. A test I’m not sure I can pass.

Purchase Broken City #2


*****
I absolutely love a series that leaves me begging for more and then, when I get the next book, my expectations are taken to the next level. That’s how it was with Forsaken by Jessica Sorensen. I was instantly drawn back into the story and could not put it down. 

As soon as it begins, you are entranced into the story. You feel like you are there with Allura. You experience everything she does. That’s what I love most about this series, how Jessica pulls you in and creates a world that you can imagine and place yourself in. 

Be prepared for lots of unpredictable situations, new obstacles Allura must overcome, and stolen moments between Allura and each of the amazing guys who are helping her. 

Blaise, Reece, and Ryder will all three charm their way into your hearts. They are each magnificent. Although, Blaise is still my number one. Each of these characters own this story. They make it, without a doubt, a story you won't forget. It's a story that you will beg for more of. I can’t wait to continue Alluras journey in book three.

I give Forsaken by Jessica Sorensen 5 out of 5 HYBRID STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment