Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Naughty Angel by K.M. Neuhold *Release*


What does a tattooed lothario do with an innocent virgin? Teach her everything he knows, of course
Available today!

Title: Naughty Angel (Sexy Nerd Boys, 2)
Genre: contemporary romance
Synopsis:
**Each book in this series can be read as a stand alone novel
*** Recommended for readers 17+ due to strong language and sexual situations
Asher:
When most people first set eyes on me they assume I’m a delinquent, a thug, or at the very least that I’m in a band. But, looks can be deceiving. I never thought I’d get sick of random hook ups with more than willing college co-eds, but that scene is getting old. And, I really never expected to fall for an adorable, sexy, shy…virgin. But, sometimes things don’t turn out how you expect.
Eve:
Super virgin…that’s me. I’ve never kissed a boy, heck I’ve never even been on a date before. How I ended up catching the eye of a sexy, tattooed playboy at my very first college party I’ll never know. He’s way out of my league…but maybe it’s finally my chance to let loose a little and find out who I really am. That’s what college is for, right?
Buy Links:

Author Blurb:
I am an absolute romance junkie both when it comes to reading and writing. I also have an obsession with nerd culture and a major habit of falling terribly in love with my own male main characters. I hope you enjoy Naughty Angel and be sure to check out Worth the Wait as well!
twitter: @kmneuhold

No comments:

Post a Comment