Thursday, July 9, 2015

It's Live *The Missing by A. Meredith Walters*


Blurb

Concrete floor…
Dirty windows…
Impenetrable shadows….

Where am I?

Days bleed into one another and I know that I’m trapped. A prisoner.

But why?

I have no answers and no one to give them to me. Only the silence and the dark.

Except for the song.
The words tell a story that I wish I could forget.

About a girl who didn’t run fast enough.

A forgotten girl…
A lost girl…
A girl no one would miss…


Associated Links and Buy Links
Good Reads - http://bit.ly/1Md1wVZ
Author Links- 
Follow her on-

Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1CkvffQ

Twitter: @AuthorAMWalters

Instagram: a.meredith.walters

Website: www.ameredithwalters.com

Website for The Missing Series
Follow the clues and find out more - www.findingnora.blogspot.co.uk

Hashtags to use when promoting
#FindNora #Don’tForget #TheMissing
Other Promo
A brand new 3 part serial thriller
Secrets, Secrets are no fun…
Where is Nora Gilbert?
“The Contradiction of Solitude was crazy, wait until you see what's going on with Nora!”

Buy Links and Graphics
Other links will come later



No comments:

Post a Comment