Monday, January 12, 2015

Into the Blackness by: Norma Joanne Karlson ~Randi's Review~ ****


Buy Link:


I was gifted a copy of this book in return for an honest review, it is the fourth in a series, and I have to say at first I was a little put off by the graphic, and obviously not emotionally or mentally if physically reciprocated, sex that was sprung on my right off the back. But I gave it a chance anyway and I'm glad that I did.
This story is about a man and a woman that are both so consumed by their job that they literally made it their whole lives, and now they are thrown together for a new assignment that will change the way they look at themselves and the way they view their jobs.

Kat and Nick are both under cover agents in the Domestic Crime Agency. Kat is used to using not only her mind but body in any way that she finds necessary to get her job done and Nick has spent the last ten years working undercover for a mob with family ties.
They now find themselves working together as a married couple for the next year. They each view the other as a very talented agent, but also know that they are likely to have more than a few bumps along to way as they try to find a way to make their different styles work together.


This was the first book by Norma Jean Karlsson that I have read, but I have a good feeling it won't be the last.
This story is, as I'm sure the others in the series are, a dark romance. It has it's funny/lighter moments, but its serious overall.
It was well written and the story line was flushed out nicely, it wasn't rushed but at the same time nothing was drug out to the point of having to worry about it turning boring.
I enjoyed it and I will definitely recommend it to others. I know quite a few people that would love to read this book as well as others like it.

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.




No comments:

Post a Comment