Monday, January 21, 2019

*Release* Claimed by Chelsea McDonald


FULL BLURB:

Shipping off to boot camp hadn’t been a hard pill to swallow. It was my time to serve our country, just like my father and my grandfather before me. The pain that throbbed in my chest every night I was away was the stone cold fact that I’d left her behind, not ever having told her how I felt. After twelve years and only a few short visits in-between, I’m finally back for good. I’ve waited long enough and I’m ready to take back the girl I let get away all those years ago.

Finding out he’s back in town isn’t too shocking, but finding out he’s back permanently - that’s a whole different story. He’s been my unicorn for as long as I can remember and the more I think about seeing him, the more I want to run and hide. Twelve years is a long time to live without someone in your life, we’ve both grown up and I doubt he’ll remember the little girl his brother dumped in middle school. Now that he’s back how do I hide the feelings of desire and heartbreak that he left me with all those years ago.
#Claimed #ArmstrongLovers #ChelseaMcDonald  #LIVE #Amazon #KindleUnlimited #Romance #MilitaryRomance

BUY LINKS:

(UK) πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
(US) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
(CA) πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
(AUS) πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί



No comments:

Post a Comment