Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Forever Cocky by Skye Turner *Cover/Blurb Reveal

Facebook CoverForever CockyForever Cocky eCover Genre: Romantic Comedy Author: Skye Turner Cover Designer: Dark Water Covers/ Tracie Douglas Release Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 Preorder Available: YES!   Forever Cocky A Cocky Bitch Book   “Who are you, darlin’?!” Those words changed my life. Who am I?! Everyone knows who I am! Some people care about what others say. They think everything through. Weigh every option. Overanalyze every minute of every day to make certain no one is offended. Not me. I could care less. I do what I want... when I want... how I want... everyone else be damned... Some call me callous; but, I prefer the term confident. What?! Just because I rock my 38 D’s, five days a week, on television screens across the country, I can’t have balls, too?! Oh, you’ll soon remember me. Checkmate, Cowboy Rugged Appeal. I’m Eliza McCormick and you’ve just met your match. **This is an adult romance book and contains explicit language and graphic sex scenes not suitable for all readers. Intended for those over the age of 18. Coming June 26, 2018! PREORDER LINKS: Amazon: https://amzn.to/2M2zYJK B&N: Waiting on Pre-Order Link iBooks: No Pre-Order Available KOBO: Waiting on Pre-Order Link Will be on Amazon, B&N, iBooks, and KOBO for 1 week! Will be enrolled in Kindle Unlimited after that! [caption id="attachment_598" align="alignnone" width="3025"]Real as it gets Forever Cocky, A Cocky Bitch Book by Skye Turner[/caption]   [caption id="attachment_596" align="alignnone" width="1468"]SOUTH WEST - A cowboy takes time to rest and reflect. Forever Cocky, A Cocky Bitch Book by Skye Turner[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment