Tuesday, January 2, 2018

99 Cent Sale* Where I Found You by Brooke O'Brien




















 ✮ ✮ 99¢ SALE ALERT! ✮ ✮ ✮

Where I Found You by Brooke O'Brien is on sale for only 99¢ for a limited time!

Grab your copy or read for FREE on #KindleUnlimited today!
Amazon US: amzn.to/2ClwC2A
Amazon UK: amzn.to/2zmhw8y
Amazon CA: amzn.to/2z6VoOn
Amazon AU: amzn.to/2x8LkD7

How do you protect your heart?

Build a wall.
Lock it away.
Let no one in.

Everyone should have a childhood worth remembering. Only I remember mine for all the wrong reasons. Starting over in a new town is hard enough. When you are running from your past, it doesn't get any easier.

I was ready to say goodbye to the burdens I have carried. The pain I’ve experienced is more than anyone should have to face.

Then I met him...

He takes my breath away. I can’t ignore the way he makes me feel. I know he has the power to destroy me.

And that's what scares me the most.

Sale is from Jan. 1st to Jan. 8th 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment