Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Sexy Jerk by Kim Karr *Review*

Sexy JerkSexy Jerk by Kim Karr
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Let me start with this, Kim Karr knows what she's doing. This book was phenomenal and I couldn't get enough of Nick Carrington. Kim has given me a new love that will stay with me forever. Her characters are always memorable and Nick is no exception.

Sexy Jerk by Kim Karr is a sensational, yet charming story that readers everywhere are going to love. I couldn't get enough of this book and Kim knows how to hook the reader and keep them reading till the last page. Well-written and an instant fave.

When the story begins, you meet Tess and learn about how her ex broke her heart. I couldn't help but feel for Tess. She is such a complex character that tugs at your heartstrings and grows through the story. I love that her and Nick teach each other how to love and how to respect each other. Their chemistry is OFF THE CHARTS!! I don't think there's a scene in the book that doesn't leave you breathless and begging for more.

So if you love reading a book that's spunky, has lots of sexy scenes, and even a little suspense thrown into the mix, you are going to want to one click this one. I officially worship Nick Carrington and Kim's brilliant mind.

I give Sexy Jerk by Kim Karr 5 out of 5 HE'S MY SEXY JERK STARS!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment