Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Touch Down by Jessika Klide *Tour*


Title: Touch Down, Book 2. 
Series: TD, A Stepbrother Romance
Author: Jessika Klide
Release Date: July 15, 2016

Blurb:
Why do they say I'm a spoiled, self centered, self serving bastard?
Because it's true. I am a real prick.
The world does revolve around me first. What's wrong with that?
I'm always working my angle. I'm a winner.
My name is Thomas David. TD for short. 
But you can call me Touch Down because I always score.
I have an incredible 'tool' and I know how to 'drive' it.
Just ask Mandy. My tool drove her last night at the Cock and Tail Sex party of Swingers on my initiation night. I scored one helluva touch down with her and Charlie. ;) As Seary, aka Siri Wright says, "Go, Baby, Go!" Wow. Now that one knows how to keep f**king secrets! 
This morning I'm looking forward to scoring those luscious red tipped breasts of Mandy's too. 
Who knows what the day will bring. Hell, I might even get to drive my tool with all the girls and score 3 new touch downs! 

Warning: Mature Audiences Only. (18+) 

Kindle Unlimited or Purchase 
Amazon link: http://amzn.to/29FfySt

Excerpt #3:
“Siri, you fucking bitch!” His sexy half grin plastered across his face and his arms open wide, asking for a hug.  
“Hey man, what are you doing here?” She says surprised to see him. Standing tense. Not falling for his charm. 
“I came to see you bearing gifts.” He swoops her up anyway and lifts her off her feet. “I know Rule #1 and all, but I need to give you a hug, girl! You’re the greatest! What you did last night was fucking fantastic!”
Her whole body tenses and a door at the end of the hall is snatched open. 
TD turns his head to see a vaguely familiar man storm into the hall. He is wearing only a pair of distressed, faded jeans, no shirt, no shoes. His body is sculpted. His short hair reminds TD of the security bodyguards that Rachael’s father, his stepdad, employs. Former military special forces. He freezes in fear. 
Siri tells him in a voice that means absolutely NO TOUCHING. “Put me down, TD! NOW!” Panic wells up inside TD’s gut making him drop Siri instantly. She shoves him away, then spins to face the military man. Hand in the air. She commands him. “AUREI, STOP! STOP RIGHT THERE! DON’T COME ANY CLOSER!” 
TD Book 1 information:
Tool Driver, Book 1: Rachael Amazon link: http://amzn.to/29FgPJo

Siri's Saga information:
From UNTOUCHABLE Book 1: The first time Army Helicopter pilot, Aurelius Moore's eyes fall on isolated Vegas celebrity, Siri Wright, he is stunned by her beauty and her dance. Setting his sights to have her next, he goes so far as to pay a small fortune for a private VIP room with only her. When she vanishes before he can consummate his deal, he is stunned when he sees her again in his hometown in Alabama. Realizing the opportunity to have her now, he hunts his prey, controlling the game.

When Siri encounters a military man called Moore, she is caught off guard by her body's immediate chemical response to this enigmatic and reserved young officer, who is gorgeous beyond what even she is accustomed to. Not being able to restrain her flirtatious side, the confident Diva, oozing sex appeal, teases the handsome hunk, unwittingly putting her Rule #1: No Touching in serious danger.

Add in the danger she encounters when she is hoodwinked by TD, aka Touch Down, to attend a cocktail party with him, which turns out to be a cock and tail sex party of swingers, and her Rule #1: No Touching is entirely in jeopardy. She must use ALL her Vegas secrets to escape un-f**ked.

Alone, walking on the side of the road in the early morning hours, Siri finds herself directly in Moore's path and is in danger again. Will she ... can she ... remain UNTOUCHABLE?

Siri's Saga Amazon purchase link: http://amzn.to/2adc1Nu

author bio: 
Jessika Klide burst onto the romance scene in 2014 with her bestselling series, Siri's Saga. It has steadily risen to the top of Amazon's erotic romance list and has made her a favorite among fans who enjoy full length novels in a genre typically ridden with short one-handed reads. Her plots and characters are fully developed and deliciously dangerous. 

Whether it's Army, Navy, Air Force or Marines, military men make her swoon. Her alpha male hunks are heroes and they fall for her confident, smart, and oh so sexy heroines. She believes in modern day fairy tales complete with virgins and soulmates.

She is fun and flirty like the heroines she writes. "Jessika Klide is my pen name. I'm from LA ... Lower Alabama. The Deep South. Since my mind is super slutty, it's just better to use a pen name. Trust me on this! ;) Love and lust form perfect unions and the stars do align for true love."
Follow her for updates on new releases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment