Saturday, November 21, 2015

Branded "The Mafia's Banker" by Luca Longobardi *True Story*


YES, you are probably asking yourself, who is this guy?  Or maybe you don’t care.  I do, I care about who I was and I care about who I am.  It is not a matter of EGO, it is a matter of dignity.  Yes, dignity is something that is non-negotiable, something we can’t live without.  But at one point of my life I was stripped of my dignity.
 Have you seen this man? A simplistic, raw expression of being on Interpol’s Red notice, and that’s what I was in August of 2010.  It feels like the whole world is after you, looking for you.
With this, for the first time in my life, I’m going to be my own Interpol.  I want to feel the emotion of me breaking the news to the world.  I want to push that button that made me wanted in 190 countries.  I want to be responsible and I want to be in control.
I’m just not scared anymore.
 “The man that doesn’t have anything else to lose is not scared about anything or  anybody”.  Salvatore Conte in Gomorra la serie
Well that man is me, Now.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016ZPVFO8 (English)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016ZQKYSU (Italian)
At 21 years of age I left my life in Italy to pursue my dream of becoming a top financier on Wall Street. 
Twenty years later, I woke one day to find that I was “The Mafia’s Banker”. 
In a single moment my life was changed forever. 
I do not want sympathy. I am not asking for help nor revenge. I just want back what is rightfully mine. My dignity.


No comments:

Post a Comment