Friday, May 29, 2015

Gravity by Ryan T. Nelson *Blitz*


Pre-order Blitz 
Genre : YA 
Gravity +  Book 1 in the Human+ Series
by Author Ryan Nelson

Releases: July 10th 


Book one of the Human+ Series is available for pre-order now on Amazon and will be released July 10th.  
pre-order link - http://amzn.to/1GaO4Sp


Blurb:

When the ship landed we shouldn't have gone near it. We really should have run away, called the police, the media, the FBI, anything other than what we actually did. 

We were ten high school kids. Six friends and four bullies. 

Now, after the ship, we’re so much more. 

More than Human.

But the other four are dangerous, and unless my friends and I learn to control the powers that we have been given the others are going to hurt so many innocent people. 

I don’t want to be a hero. I don’t want to risk my family and my friends. But the police won’t be able to handle what’s coming their way. If we don’t stop him, then no one else on Earth can. 

A new species of the human race has begun. 

The Human+ have arrived.




Excerpt:

“What in the hell is that?” I asked before I could help myself. I didn't yell. I didn't raise my voice. But everyone seemed to stop fighting almost immediately and looked at me.

Then they looked up, following my gaze.

“What the hell is that?” Richard asked.

Largent dropped me and I sprawled on my butt on the ground as he turned and looked up with the rest of us at the ship.

That was the only way to describe what we saw. 

Large, metallic, and floating calmly across the sky above us. It was narrower at one end and flared out toward the other, like an arrowhead or a knife blade. This was a blade that would never be fired from a bow. 

Easily as long as a city bus it moved silently through the air and then fell low behind the trees until it was blocked from our view.

We all stood or sat in silence for a few moments, then there was a mad scramble. We crawled and jumped and climbed over each other in an attempt to run toward the strange ship. Largent grabbed the back of my jacket when I got out in front of him for a second and yanked me back. 

I fell and Richard tripped over me, the two of us crashing to the ground in a tangle of limbs and pained exclamations.

“Get off my leg!”

“Who’s standing on my hand?”

“Largent!”

“Richard!”

“Carlos get going!”

I felt a pair of hands shove me out of the tangle and I scrambled to my feet.

A quick glance told me it would take a few moments for the rest to sort themselves out and Richard kept yelling to me to go on, go, go, go!

I went.


Bio: 


Ryan T. Nelson lives, primarily, in his own little world. One filled with Goblins, Ghouls, Monsters, and the fantastic. But don’t worry, they know him there. When he isn’t creating monsters and fantasy creatures or building worlds and advanced civilizations in his head, Ryan lives in Southern California with his wife and children. He is a lover of books, fountain pens, pockets watches, and motorcycles.

https://facebook.com/authorryantnelson?ref=bookmark

https://facebook.com/authorryankells?ref=bookmark





Book Nook Nuts


MsMe 28

A Thousand Worlds Book Blog

Warrior Woman Winmill

Lovetiggi's I Love My Authors

Cover to Cover Book Blog

Verna Loves Books

Susan’s Books I Like

A Closet Full Of Books

Book Crazy Friends

Read Our Thoughts Book Blog


Literary Addicts / Eva Millien

Books and Warpaint




© 2015 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United States)

1 comment: