Monday, October 22, 2018

**AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT** LUKE PRESCOTT
















#FAA2018 #FAA4 #FosterAnAuthor2018


Instagram - username LukePrescottAuthor

Bookbub - https://www.bookbub.com/profile/luke-prescott



**AUTHOR INTERVIEW**

1. What is your current work in progress?

My current work in progress is called Unforgotten 

Could you tell us more about Unforgotten? Please.

“Grace Keeney, the prosecutor known for smiling while she hands your balls back to you. A bull that has no problem goring the defense.” That’s my reputation, one I’m damn proud of. I own the courtroom. I have no problem locking up the guilty and throwing away the key. If the defense attorneys can’t handle that, that’s their problem. I’ll be the one smiling while they haul away their client. I’ve always been professional, in control, and a master at my skill. Nothing got in my way, nothing distracted me, nothing held me back...not until Brad Payne came crashing into my life. “The untouchable defense attorney, Brad Payne.” That’s what they say and for good reason. 
I am untouchable in the courtroom. Nothing else matters in there, not while I have a client’s life in my hands. And this new case, is one I NEED to win and nothing or no one, including Grace Keeney, will stand in my way. Not again. Being in the courtroom is one thing, but life really heats up outside of it. At least for Grace and I it does. It’s hot, it’s consuming, it’s a burning desire. We do things to each other, make each other feel things we didn’t know were possible. She’s been making me forget for a long time. It’s amazing, until it isn’t because somethings are unforgettable.


 2. Do you try more to be original or to deliver to readers what they want?
I try to be original 

3. If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be? 
Learn more words 

4. What’s the most difficult thing about writing characters from the opposite sex? Absolutely everything, especially clothes and hair and stuff

 5. What was your hardest scene to write? 
Out of my released books it was the scene with Brett and Eva when he says don’t run.

 6. When do you expect your next book to release? 
Before the end of the year





Everyone’s been screwed before. Whether you were screwed over or screwed in bed. Sometimes it feels amazing and sometimes it makes you want to die.
Shawn Tate is a powerful man. He knows exactly what he wants and he’s not afraid to take it. He’s cocky, arrogant and cold. Relationships of any kind aren’t for him. He doesn’t want your friendship or your love, he only wants your fantasy.
Jana Ray is a beautiful woman. She’s outgoing, fun and has a huge heart. She has friends, family and a job she loves. But her life is boring and routine. A little excitement is exactly what she’s looking for.
While watching her parent’s house while they are gone, Jana is thrilled to have the time to herself. That is until Shawn, her step-brother, shows up flipping her world upside down.
He moved back to town for business and having some fun. Meeting his step-sister wasn’t what he expected, but the temptation is too much to resist.
Fantasies will be played, hearts will get involved, lines will be crossed and lives will be destroyed. Being screwed can be fun, dirty, and downright amazing. But sometimes it can also be messy, painful, and heartbreaking.
For Shawn and Jana, they'll figure out just how screwed they really are.




Screwed by Luke Prescott is #LIVE on Amazon
#GetScrewed #OneClick #99cents #FreeKU
Buy link: http://amzn.to/2lPlfXr
Add it to your TBR:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33798646-screwed?ac=1&from_search=true





WRECKED By Luke Prescott

Now Live #99cents

One Click Now - http://amzn.to/2rW0K07

Blurb:

Asher Kilby is a mechanic who’s dream is to have his own garage. He’s fiercely protective, sexy, and getting dirty doesn’t just happen in the garage.

Payton Hudson comes to work at her dad’s garage after moving across the country. She’s beautiful, captivating, and holding a world of secrets.

When these two meet there’s an instant attraction that can’t be denied. Even though Asher tries to stay away, because the boss’s daughter is off limits, it doesn’t happen. He knows what he wants, and it’s Payton.

Feelings start to get involved. Sex becomes all consuming. Emotions are extreme.

When everything they thought they knew falls apart. One may be relieved. The other completely wrecked.


Damaged by Luke Prescott

#FreeKU #99Cents #BrettEva #MustRead #Hot #Emotional

One Click Now - http://amzn.to/2ws7x2I

Blurb:

I’m damaged. Bad goods. Not good enough for anyone.

Brett Daniels is a player with a capital manwhore. The idea of being with just one woman is something that he’d never entertain. He’s out looking for a new wingman, since he lost his to a woman. He won’t make the same mistake, hell no. It’s all about sex, having fun. Forgetting.

I’m damaged. Bad goods. Too much for anyone to deal with.

Eva Chapman is back in the game. She’s had a hell of a year and she’s ready to make the most of it now. Too much has been taken from her. She’s not willing to give up anything else, for anyone. It’s time for sex, and fun. Anything to help her forget.

When Brett meets up with his old friend Eva, he knows he’s found his wingman. A secret, sexy weapon no one will see coming. Not even him.

Can two damaged hearts learn to beat as one or is the damage too severe?





#PillowTalk #SecretsRevealed #Ace #BlueEyes #99Cents #FreeKU

Pillow Talk by Luke Prescott
One Click Now - http://amzn.to/2zKq0KE

How do you get someone to spill their secrets? With a little pillow talk, and that’s exactly what Brooke Alexander does. Find their secrets and expose them. With her calculating ways, and cunning personality, there’s a reason she’s the best.
She’s very successful with her expertise in getting men to talk and business is booming. Until her next client, Owen Thompson.
He has a secret and no amount of pillow talk is going to reveal it.
As the CEO of one of the biggest multi-national companies around, she wants to know what’s going on inside his head, and his pants.
Sometimes secrets are better left unsaid, especially when that secret is yours.


The Professor by Luke Prescott

#FREEKU #StudentTeacher #Forbidden

One Click Now: https://amzn.to/2K0IYxI

Blurb:

I’m Professor Drake Grayson. I’ve been teaching Psychology for the last few years at Fox University. It’s a great university, filled with a wide variety of students. Some eager to learn, some eager to get in my pants.

I’ve never crossed that line. I’ve never taken advantage of the power I have. I’ve never wanted to bend a student over my desk like I have with Emma Bower. She makes me want to forget I’m her professor and teach her things that she’ll remember forever. But is the risk worth it?

I’m Emma Bower. I’m in my last year of Fox University as a Psychology major. I can’t wait to get out into the real world and pick people apart. It’s been an amazing four years filled with memories that I’ll never forget.

Especially the penetrating stare of Professor Grayson. That man has been in every fantasy I’ve had since the day I walked in his class. I know he’s untouchable, forbidden, he’s my professor, my mentor. But what if his touches lasted longer and his eyes darkened with a wicked grin? What if the professor everyone wants, wanted me? Would the risk be worth it?

There’s only one way to find out.



Luke Prescott grew up in New York, where he still lives today. He likes to fish, work on his Jeep and cheer on the best damn team in the NFL, the Giants. He spends his days getting his hands dirty and his nights using his dirty mind.
Writing is a new-found interest for him. Realizing how sexy the written word can be, his imagination took over. He’s got plenty to tell and looks forward to sharing it.






No comments:

Post a Comment